[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All hotness aside, is her music any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (325 KB, 845x1266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325 KB, 845x1266
All hotness aside, is her music any good?
>>
>hotness
>music
>good
>aside
>All
>,
>her
>>
Absolutely not.

Pure gutter filth, but I do appreciate that she satiates the tumblr cunts. Without her satisfying their ill-informed sense of what it is to be counter-culture, we'd have more retards cluttering this board and parading their shit tastes around.
>>
just that one snippit of that one song that people use for John Cena-ing
>>
just by her band name and the way she uses her aesthetic and even her personal vibe I can tell she's fake and terrible
>>
>>64788316
ah, Charlie xcx, the queen of /mu/
>>
>>64788316
I don't like it
>>
>>64788542
just went to youtube to test my theory here and holy shit she's AWFUL.

HORRIBLY HORRIBLY TASTELESS. what a bad person.

you really can tell just by a person's face and how they use a style...
>>
>>64788316
I actually like it, I heard it before I realized how hot she is and didnt know much about her. Its just fun pop music. I liked her first album best, then froot and dont really care for electra heart, its too girly for me, although the tracks lies and primadonna are pretty lit.
>>
>>64788316
tfj pop aotd
>>
>>64788316
>beep beep
>>
>>64788316
man it like every new pic o her she jus get hoter and hoter
>>
Top 40 plastic trash.
>>
>>64788316
I listed to only two songs and they were okay. They slightly deviated from the norm in pop music and the lyrics were interesting. Albeit the ideas in the songs were not new and nothing new was being added to them.
>>
>>64788818
I can really get into pop, but there's a kind of pop - and I don't know what it is about it exactly - where it's just awful, awful shit even if it's supposedly constructed efficiently enough.

Almost like there's something at its very essence or motivation, that, unfolding outwards, makes the whole package, its implementation of style etc - repulsive and detestable to me.

This is definitely one such example. I recoil at its aesthetic, mainly, but there's almost like a moral logic to why I hate how it uses these aesthetics, whereas someone else might use it in a way I love.

Maybe I can just sniff an impostor... that it comes through in their style or lack of.
>>
>>64788994
Her early acoustic videos were very promising. When the 1st album dropped I ran.
>>
Thought the sophie stuff was fun.
>>
Holy cow she's hot. Send more hot pictures of her please.
>>
>>64788596
>>64788542
both fake and tasteless are cool attributes though...
>>
>>64788362
wow you can quote, here's a cookie
>>
>>64789507
fake and tasteless can be good or bad. I can be really into it.

in her case it's particularly awful.

some people can't sense the distinction, because they're on the wrong side of the fence themselves
>>
>>64788316
post pictures of her figure in latex body suits
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.