[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stabbing in a local mall of killed 2 people >one of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: sadpepe.jpg (100 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
100 KB, 1000x746
>stabbing in a local mall of killed 2 people
>one of them was one of my high school teachers
Music for this feel?
>>
If they didn't teach science, they deserved to die.
>>
>>64771701
what the fuck
>>
>>64771701
why?
>>
>>64771701
Why are STEMfags such touchy entitled little shits?
>>
>>64771709
Humanities teachers retard scientific and medical progress by distracting their pupils from those subjects, thus causing objective suffering in the population, next to preventing development of technical advancements which, ironically, would give people more free time to pursue humanities and arts.
>>
>>64771689
that sucks man, sorry to hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFQ4nuUuwNo
>>
>>64771689
here you go senpai. rip anon's teacher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFRgFZba-R0
>>
You cared for your teachers? That's what I thought. Stop being melodramatic cuck.
>>
>>64771689
Are you a britbong? Why didn't they have a gun?
>>
>>64771748
lel
damn good bait
>>
>>64771836
not all of us had shitty teachers
>>
>>64771748
Honestly people like you have made me decide to major in the humanities I don't even care if I'm poor
>>
>>64771727
insecurity
>>
>>64771689
Kevin?
>>
>>64772021
disagreeing with edgelords on the internet who will never know you is not a very good reason to cut your life into pieces
>>
>>64772065
Just kidding I'll either do environmental engineering or forestry or some shit but I actually do love the humanities
>>
>>64771748
scientific and medical progress that isn't tempered by the humanities, particularly ethics, is worthless

>>64771689
here's a song that will help you forget these awful events, OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDpl2VSEz2Y
>>
>>64771773
i don't know why but i kekd really hard because of the song name, hope music is funnier
>>
>>64772065
This is my last resort.
>>
>>64771689
I'm sorry OP
>>
>>64771836
Not all of us were molested anon
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.