[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pulk/Pull is so underrated. It's amazing and the production
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 51Gc0vDu1fL.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51Gc0vDu1fL.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
Pulk/Pull is so underrated. It's amazing and the production is god-tier.
>>
i always see people putting it in "pleb filter" threads but i don't see it as one. it's such an enjoyable song. it is very chilling though
>>
It's uninteresting and one of only two pre-AMSP album tracks that they haven't played live (other being Morning Bell/Amnesiac).
>>
ITT contrarian
>>
I've never had interest in Radiohead. Convince me to bite the bullet
>>
Cringe thread?
>>
>>64772732
The band sounds great and has a lot of stuff going on at the same time, while it feels melodic is all i can say
>>
>>64772732

In before cringey replies
>>
>>64771284
it is pretty fucking smashing, man. It sounds evil as shit.

oh and btw Amnesiac > Kid A
>>
>>64771284
The whole album is underrated in here. Definitely the best of RH together with KA
>>
Amnesiac is that album all the fedoras claim is their best album to prove they have superior taste as though anyone is somehow impressed
>>
One of the worst Radiohead tracks ever (outside The Bends and Pablo Honey) on their best album
>>
>>64771284
Knives Out will forever be my favorite track on this album. It's enveloping bass combined with Phil's subtle and driving drumming makes me feel like I'm in a cloud. It's just something about the track's production makes listening to it with quality headphones overwhelmingly comfy.
>>
I Might Be Wrong might be the best Radiohead track of all time
>>
>>64771284
Amnesiac is an extremely underrated album. 3veryone is always oh Ok computer this snd oh Kid A that and gee In rainbows this
>>
>>64772902
Yup, that outro is one of the GOAT Radiohead moments
>>
File: 1460717386878.png (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460717386878.png
70 KB, 800x600
>>64771284
Extremely underrated. Wish they'd have released it before Kid A so people wouldn't think of it as a bunch of unreleased songs
>>
YEAHHH AND REVOLUTION NUMBER 9 IS THE BEST SONG EVER. NOT TO MENTION ALAN'S PSYCHEDELIC BREAKFAST FROM PINK FLOYD.

lmao at your life
>>
>>64772883
>LOOK IIIIIIIINTOOOOOOOOOOO MY EEEEEEEEEEYES
>>
>literally never hear people talk about Life in a Glass House or A Wolf At The Door, the true kings of album closers
>>
>>64772732
Why
>>
>>64773268
>Life in a Glass House
You're completely lying because that is the most talked about track on the album outside Pyramid Song
>>
>>64773268

Who sings Wolf? Its not Thom is it?
>>
>>64773344
You bet your ass it's Thom.
>>
I agree that Pulk is an incredible song. such a surreal atmosphere. it's pretty intense, to be honest.

>>64773210
Those are completely different songs, anon.
>>
I definitely like Pulk more than Knives Out and You and Whose Army. just my opinion.

Do note that im a fan of ambient music.
>>
>>64773293
Because they're not interesting, why else
>>
>>64773446
Radiohead are very interesting, they coveerd a variety of very different aesthetics throughout their career.

Try this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ztWvuyXeU
>>
>>64772870
boom. got it
>>
File: sound-hose-20131010.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sound-hose-20131010.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>like spinning plates
>featuring this thing
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.