[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the song of the year so far? And why is it Ful Stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Thom-Yorke_Promo.jpg (85 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
Thom-Yorke_Promo.jpg
85 KB, 500x634
What is the song of the year so far?

And why is it Ful Stop by Radiohead?
>>
>>64769795
Not even the best song on AMSP
Decks Dark, and Identikit
>>
It's really fucking good but I wish thom's vocals were stronger.
>>
I like Glass Eyes more and Burn The Witch just a hair more, but Ful Stop is definitely top 3 material for the album.
>>
Present Tense is song of the year desu
>>
File: Thom-Yorke.jpg (49 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Thom-Yorke.jpg
49 KB, 620x372
>On August 5, 1987, Yorke was in a car accident in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland. The accident occurred when, at the wheel of a rented BMW, Yorke crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 28, accompanied by her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, who were both killed instantly in the accident. Yorke suffered a fractured leg, fractured ribs, a concussion, and a collapsed lung. Yorke told authorities he had no recollection of the crash and did not know why he was in the wrong lane. "I don't remember the day. I don't remember even getting up in the morning. I don't remember making my bed. What I first remember is waking up in the hospital, with a very strange feeling going on in my leg," he said at the time. Yorke was charged with causing death by dangerous driving and faced up to five years in prison, but was later convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving and fined $175,[25][26][27][28] which the victims' family called "a travesty of justice."
>>
>>64769838
this
>>
Deftones - Rubicon, by far.
>>
It's Daydreaming so far, senpai.
>>
>>64769999
Daydreaming is a snooze fest.

I know Thom has a hard on for piano tracks now, but Pyramid Song is the only that's really stuck with me.
>>
>>64770011
You and Whose Army is another GOAT piano track
>>
Love burn the witch la
>>
>>64769807
His delivery is great, especially when he sings "foul tasting medicine".
>>
>>64770048
Yeah, but sometimes he feels a little drowned out by the other instruments.
>>
File: 1439009534725.jpg (55 KB, 499x366) Image search: [Google]
1439009534725.jpg
55 KB, 499x366
>>64770234
The instrumentation is what makes the song senpai.

>The last minute when the drums start fading back in
>>
>>64769845
isn't this Matthew broderick
>>
It's obviously The Numbers
>>
>>64770234
Not understanding that Thom's voice is just another instrument.
>>
>>64770851
Did you not notice that I said 'the other instruments'?
>>
>>64770917
Sorry I'm extremely drunk and just out of place
>>
Ful Stop is definitely one of the worst songs on AMSP.

1. True Love Waits
2. The Numbers
3. Daydreaming
>>
>>64769845
>an airbag saved his life
>>
Burn the witch
>>
>>64771105
>muh ballads
It's easier to write a mopey song than it is to do something like Ful Stop
>>
a moon shaped witch
>>
I'm genuinely surprised that Identikit isn't getting as much recognition. Does anyone else think this is the best track of AMSP? I mean it's got a fucking guitar solo in it for fucks sake.
>>
Why is rafohrad the best band e e r
>>
>>64772077
identikit confirmed for best song
>>
>>64772077
Didn't even really think of the noise on Identikit as a guitar solo
Best track on AMSP, tho
>>
>>64769802
>There are people who listened to the album past ful stop
It's like you didn't even get the artistic vision of the album
>>
>>64769999
And how exactly fo you expect us to take your objectively shitty opinion seriously if you use the word ''senpai''? Baka ami riteeee??? XDDD
>>
>>64773021
He probably said senpai, it filters to senpai.
>>
anon
>>
>>64769845
this isn't true btw, if anyone is wondering
>>
>>64773021
Newfag detected senpai.
>>
>>64773032
Genius comment
>>
>>64771105
>True Love Waits

fuck no they ruined that song

Top 3
>Present Tense
>Glass Eyes
>Identikit/Ful Stop tied
>>
>>64769845
matthew broderick
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.