[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me, just being the best hip hop album of 2016.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: aesop-rock-the-impossible-kid.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aesop-rock-the-impossible-kid.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
Don't mind me, just being the best hip hop album of 2016.
>>
>>64766901
that's a pretty hot opinion but it is indeed a good album
>>
he only gets better
>>
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY KIRBY
>>
File: Hella Personal Film Festival.jpg (164 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
Hella Personal Film Festival.jpg
164 KB, 1400x1400
>>64766901
Open Mike Eagle would like to have a chat
>>
>>64766976
Probably the only rapper from the 90's that has gotten better and better with time. Prove me wrong
>>
>>64767042

Its weird when people call him a rapper from the 90s, dude's almost 40. That would have made him 23 at the turn of the century. The sixteen years after 2000 speak for his place on the calendar more than the three or four that came before it, no?
>>
>>64767209

i feel you. i think the implication is that he started rapping in the 90s (like LATE 90s tho), and he's gotten better ever since.

but yeah, he's definitely a rapper from the early 00s.

>>64767016

can you explain what you enjoy about him? i don't think he's a good MC, and his whole schtick ("lol i'm such a nerd xD") really tired me out about halfway through dark comedy.

not trying to be a h8r, just truly don't understand the appeal of dude.
>>
File: 1462884334476.gif (213 KB, 499x449) Image search: [Google]
1462884334476.gif
213 KB, 499x449
chance3 isn't out yet m8
>>
This album is pure fire. Love every track.
>>
Probably pic related or bottomless pit senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.