[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into death grips? Everything I've heard from them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Death_Grips_Performing_in_NYC.jpg (2 MB, 4332x3342) Image search: [Google]
Death_Grips_Performing_in_NYC.jpg
2 MB, 4332x3342
How do I into death grips?

Everything I've heard from them has literally been tuneless garbage
>>
>>64765467
Go on Third Worlds, listen to their discography from bottom to top (so starting with Exmilitary)
If you feel at any point that it's shit, don't go further, you won't like the rest
>>
>>64765532
i would say continue to money store, or start there
>>
>>64765467
dont into them if you don't like it
>>
no one likes them immediately. give it some time and eventually it doesn't sound harsh at all
>>
>>64765742
>no one likes them immediately
what are you talking about? who the hell gets into something they don't even like at first?
>>
>>64765467
I really didn't care for them at first and now they're one of my favorite bands. Fanbase is shit but it's whatever I enjoy their music.
>>
>>64765775
because a lot of good things take more listens. every time I hear a new song I like it way more after the first listen. I hear sounds and melodies I didn't at first
>>
>>64765775
is this a joke
>>
>>64765775
I have on several occasions
>>
>>64765467
just keep trying until it just clicks one day, you'll never regret it. it sounds crazy but they're actually one of the best things to ever come out of music if you actually take the time to listen to the lyrics and understand the motivations and intentions behind the music
>>
>>64765467
have testosterone
>>
>>64765742
>This

I started with the Money Store, and the fever was their first song that really clicked with me. It took me a year before I started getting REALLY into them.

When it clicks and you begin to see the brilliance it isn't cryptic trash anymore and you begin to really jam out to their shit
>>
>>64765879
how does this happen? do you get distracted by other things or something?

>>64765935
Why should it be? Your birth wasn't a joke but it's still ridiculous in hindsight
>>
put your head into a blender and turn it on, that's how you get into death grips
>>
>>64766332
Not him, but there was an album which didn't grab my attention and I though wasn't very good, but one part kept playing in my head, when I revisited it, I loved it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.