[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This literally goes downhill hard after just 1 song. How is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Chance_the_rapper_acid_rap.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Chance_the_rapper_acid_rap.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
This literally goes downhill hard after just 1 song. How is the opener so good yet the rest of the mixtape so bad?
>>
>>64761736
>implying chain smoker isn't the best song on the album
>>
>>64761736
>not thinking cocoa butter kisses is the best song
the features are pretty weak, but the hook is godlike. rest of the album is meh imo tho t b h
>>
forget the name but the one with the girl is good "only time he loves me is naked and my dreams" i like than line desu
>>
>>64762116
>the features are pretty weak

twista's verse is the best part
>>
>>64761736
>>64761909
>>64762116
>>64762162
>forgetting about acid rain
>>
Weak bait desu fampai
>>
I can't believe I just noticed the constellation in the top right corner
>>
Acid Rap was a fluke and Chance will never top it. Agreed?
>>
>expecting meme rap to be good
>>
>>64762586
considering he was a big part of the best song on kayne's last album and his recent songs sound good, no.
>>
NaNa is the only good song, the rest is shit on a GOD-Tier level
>>
i honestly feel bad for people who don't like this album. it instantly puts me in a good mood whenever i listen to it. is it because you guys are depressed or something?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.