[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the archives okay? They're down like 50% of the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: windowscrot-2016-05-10-20_28_28.png (129 KB, 496x491) Image search: [Google]
windowscrot-2016-05-10-20_28_28.png
129 KB, 496x491
Are the archives okay? They're down like 50% of the time I try to goto them lately.
>>
>>64761231
think of all the money we wasted for sonemic that could've gone to RBT instead
>>
i'll PM you the fix
>>
>/mu/ has the best archive layout
>it's down the most

just can't win.
>>
Seriously, I need to find a good Bottomless Pit link
>>
>>64761231
We need a new archive. It's obvious that this one is shite
>>
>>64761464
>/mu/ has the best archive layout
4plebs.org is way better
>>
>tfw the archive is down and you have things you want to download but you have nothing to share before requesting and they are pretty common albums that people will make fun of you for requesting since sharethreads are apoarently for obscure stuff and you are on mobile so no soulseek and goseek sucks
>>
>>64762499
https://mega.nz/#!Pxt20JIA!dzGUkDLtH1emdz1zGweszCvmxFK4-DPp4QCWgseLo7A
>>
>>64762737
just google the album name followed by "blogspot" and you can usually find a link
>>
Thanks All
Has a good quality leaked or are all these 128 rips?
>>
>>64761464
desustorage and its derivatives kicks RBT and warosu's ass
>>
>>64762991
>leaked
brother the album's out..
>>
>>64762737
what are they dude, i've got fast internet so I'll upload a few if you want, right here
>>
>>64763206
soulseek sucks ass on mobile, mr doesnt read man
>>
>>64763231
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Yes - Close to the Edge
cLOUDDEAD - cLOUDDEAD

thank you
>>
>>64763269
alright give me a bit, 18% rn

keep an eye on this thread
>>
>>64763401
thank you i will
>>
>>64763593
https://mega.nz/#F!vc5ESBZC!5Q9I95-EzzrTKhaXza5krw

I'd upload more for you but I wanna catch some sleep since I'm tired and it's late here. Have a last.fm?
>>
>>64763862
Nah I don't but I like mainly hip-hop but anything is fine. Thank you!
>>
>>64763862
oh but i do have a rym i barely use if u want to contact me
ur a nice dude
https://rateyourmusic.com/~ak_64
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.