[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of new Vektor album? It's impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: Vektor-Terminal_Redux.jpg (482 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Vektor-Terminal_Redux.jpg
482 KB, 640x640
What does /mu/ think of new Vektor album?

It's impossible to discuss in metal threads
>>
File: 1462907114008.jpg (194 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1462907114008.jpg
194 KB, 700x700
It's p good, though not as good as pic related
>>
Love it, it might even be their best. Cygnus Terminal best song
>>
>>64755358
>Cucktor
>>
Vektor make bad music
>>
Great album, /metal/ is just calling it shit because it has high ratings on RYM, Sputnik, and Metal Archives right now
>>
>>64755358
>>64755474
>>64755484
>>64755397

It's not gonna get noticed outside from /metal/ until Fantano reviews it. Wait until then to be an insufferable asshole.
>>
>people actually listen to metal music
>>
Vektor are a bad band
>>
>>64755358
I really love it a lot. I'm finding it hard to choose my favorite songs but I will say the second half of the album is my favorite, especially Collapse and Re-charging the Void. Just wanted to get this in before the shitposters.
>>
>>64755358
9/10 at least
>>64755397
Fucking 11/10 easily
>>
>people seriously listen to traktor
>>
Great album, simply some people have to insult it since it's getting more and more noticed, justifiably. Just ignore them.
>>
Metal is what they listen to at cuckold parties
>>
>Semargltor
>>
>>64755358
My stepdad says this is his favorite album alongside From Mars to Sirius by Gojira
>>
*Really shitty insult*
>>
I'm partial to "Spunktor" myself
>>
>>64755358
anybody who seriously believes that it deserves less than a 7/10 should just stop voicing their opinion on metal and go back to listening to atmoshit black metal that sounds like it is being played on a toaster.
>>
AOTY desu
>>
Vektor are not very good
>>
lay down your soul to the gods rock and roll /mu/
>>
Almost as good as Gojira.
>>
Pretty fucking awful, my AOTY so far
>>
Hektor make low quality music
>>
Amazing
>>
Its AOTY so far. Nothing even comes close.

>>64755590

Collapse is probably the worst song on the whole thing though.
>>
>>64755474
>>64755606
Can someone explain the whole HURR DURR metalZ is for teh KEKS beta bullshit to me? I don't solely listen to metal but I would consider myself a metal head and I just don't get how this started? IMHO if any genre isn't beta it would be metal?
>>
>>64757008
Mean't KEKS not Keks
>>
I like the album artwork...
>>
>>64757008

Let me tell you a story...
/mu/ was originaly a metal board.
When the hipsters took over in 08, 09, they had to troll the metal heads out here by being completely aggresive to the whole genre.

Things have calmed down since then, but the anti-meal sentiment is still here.
>>
>>64757118
I was gonna say... It seems as though the metal hatred on entire 4chan is strong. Fuck hippies
>>
>>64757152

They are called "hipsters", whatever that means in 2016.
>>
>>64757118
I think I got here during the indie period, as I understand it it went something like
metal -> indie -> memerap
>>
>>64757265

yes, this.

When animal collective got the BNM for MPP it was all history.
>>
>>64755560
Fantano will probably give it a really high rating, he reviewed Charging the Void and was ecstatic about that really cool vocal section towards the end
>>
>>64757451
He's gonna hate Collapse, I can feel it already
>>
>>64757513
nah, pillars and collapse are objectively the emotional highpoint of the album
>>
Tbh, today around noon eastern time, Vektor-posting in /metal/ was going nuts lmao
>>
>>64757051
this
I don't give a fuck about metal but the cover is surprisingly not shite
>>
>>64755358
>See amount of posters in thread
>See amount of posts

OP how many times are you going to samefag shiIIthe fuck out of this shitty aIbum?

>yfw you reaIize it's the faggot band posting desperateIy
>>
>>64757118
it still kind of is i mean the general never dies and usually has quality discussion
>>
>I love being a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckold
Whay did Vektor mean by this?
>>
>>64757513
I think he mentioned hoping to hear more of those unexpected vocal moments throughout the album after reviewing Charging the Void, so I don't know about that
>>
>>64756761
>Collapse is probably the worst song on the whole thing though
Are you fucking kidding me?

>>64757536
Fucking this
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.