[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder this is still the AOTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: folder.jpg (35 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
35 KB, 1200x1200
daily reminder this is still the AOTY
>>
I agree
>>
I know
>>
>>64748644
Sorry but no. Blackstar is good, and because of the background story and concept the album will be remembered for decades. But AMSP is better.
>>
Cuz he died?
>>
>>64748796
>an album that transcends the media, breaking the 4th wall but still keeping an integrity, a last will of a pop start dying
I don't think you can top that faget
>>
>>64748798
That's the point of the record, isn't it?
>>
>>64748796
radiohead is mediocre dont even compare bowie to them.
>>
>bowie
>good
literally just top 40 garbage
I don't know where this meme is coming from
where we can shit on some overated artsists (the beatles, eminem, beyonce etc) but not others (fucking bowie)
>>
>>64749288
>transcends the media
lol literally what the fuck does this mean

>a last will of a pop start dying
I mean if this is your criterion for judging the quality of a work of music then yeah sure
>>
>>64749332
Bowie made a lot of good music, Beyonce and Eminem do not.
>>
Daily reminder that Price was 100 times the musician Bowie was and was also a 1000 times more consistent
>>
>>64749382
Agreed. 92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this message to another 5 threads. DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE
>>
I objectively agree OP
>>
David Bowie was a fag that died from aids and had his music written by a much smarter man.
>>
>>64749485
gee, you sure proved him wrong
>>
>>64749382
you should write "have not" because they are still alive
>>
>>64748796
4 years for AMSP
1 year for Blacktar
>>
>>64749637
as if he needed to
he was replying to someone who literaly just used the word "good" to prove a point, a completely subjective point to make.
>bowie fags will defend this
>>
>>64749418
who, Fisher Price?
>>
File: folder.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>64748644
No
>>
>>64749693
>AMSP

amsp recording started in september
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.