[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Based on Kettu’s understanding of what the band was after,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: theynever.jpg (28 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
theynever.jpg
28 KB, 630x420
'Based on Kettu’s understanding of what the band was after, she opines they may have wanted “Witch” to raise awareness about the refugee crisis in Europe and the “blaming of different people… the blaming of Muslims and the negativity” that could lead to sentiments such as “burn the witch.” She alluded to the mysterious postcard some Radiohead fans received recently that read, “we know where you live,” a suggestion, she thought, of the current insecurity and blame game spawned by anti-immigration politicians.'

-----

fkn dropped m8
>>
>>64747455
>she opines
>she thought
In other words, she has no idea what the message of Burn the Witch is. Delete this thread before it becomes a /pol/ shitstorm.
>>
>>64747455
Radiohead are literally the biggest cuck band ever, what did you expect? Nu-males adore radiohead.
>>
>>64747487
>2 posters
Hello OP, why are you pretending to be 2 people?
>>
>>64747484
/pol/ shitstorms are fucking great m8
>>
>>64747508
If I want a /pol/ shitstorm I'll go to /pol/.
>>
>>64747523
/pol/ itself doesn't have any shitstorms per se, it's an echochamber / circlejerk because the kind of people who actually visit /pol/ mostly have the same opinions
>>
if radiohead wanted to raise awareness about the refugee crisis they should have done it directly rather than through a cryptic claymation video that only bloggers on the internet can decipher, thus rendering it useless for raising awareness

or maybe the blogger is just interpreting the way she wants to based off of nothing
>>
>>64747455
>it's an OP has only just discovered that Radiohead are left wing thread
>>
>>64747585
/thread
>>
>>64747585
everyone has their own take on it
hers is hers
like that american writer who read 'Trumpton' and thought it must be about Trump
>>
>>64747591
It's just some idiot trying to cause a /pol/ shitstorm. >>64747455 and >>64747487 are the same poster.
>>
le
>>
>>64747591
What does 'left-wing' even mean anymore? Certainly isn't about believing in liberal values, if it was they wouldn't welcome millions of anti-feminist, anti-gay, terrorist shitskins in with open arms.

It's simply about being a white man hating, black dick worshiping cuck DESU. /pol/ is literally right. Man I hope you all grew out of that bullshit years ago like me.
>>
>>64747508
people like you are what turned /mu/ into cancer
>>
>>64747455
>t. triggered cuckservative
>>
>>64747712
Found the nu-male
>>
IMPORTANT

Why do nu-males suck Muslim cock? They oppose everything you apparently stand for
>>
not a fan of this thread
>>
>>64747765
Because they're not a fucking white male
>>
>>64747455
>the mysterious postcard some Radiohead fans received recently that read, “we know where you live,”

This is obviously about NSA
>>
>>64747813
this desu
>>
>>64747765
Because they are oestrogen riddled whores who get weak at the knees when they are confronted with real men
>>
>>64747699

I'm pretty sure it was the countless beta males if anything. Retards flooding the place with Grimes and "ironic" Pitchfork/Fantano threads. /pol/ would be an improvement over the shitheap we have here now.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.