[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lyrical Maximalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Can anyone recommend me artists who are maximalists/have a large vocabulary? I am thinking of Joanna Newsom, Destroyer, Scott Walker types. I know Aesop Rock does, but he gets tedious.
>>
Aaron Weiss.
>>
Milo
>>
>>64747175
Mc ride
Full of hell
>>
Buzz Osbourne
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 526x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 526x600
>slubberdegullion
>>
>>64747376
I listen to Full of Hell, not really at all what I am asking for.
>>
File: davey.jpg (63 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
davey.jpg
63 KB, 500x514
best answer
>>
Momus
>>
Nomeansno
http://www.metrolyrics.com/the-world-wasnt-built-in-a-day-lyrics-nomeansno.html

Enablers:
To the immediate west, a beautiful sight, and simple in its looming--
I have the Sutro's constellation perched above me, its four red points blinking in the drink of fog and night like some ethereal port of entry.
The radio says it's coming up on 4AM, and 16th street's suddenly hotwired with chivying cries of the highly sexed.
A barrage of them, eerily canned, one playboy after another sounding off burdened reports through the air: invisible behind trees and penumbras of streetlamps, but voices all the same, looping down
from second and third story windows, each one flared from the augurs of narcotic frights to pass leeward and careless to the women below.
>>
>>64747445
i was referring to the one on the left, by the way.
>>
>>64747445
which Coil album best exemplifies this?
>>
Hunter Hunt-Hendrix
>>
>>64747465
see >>64747464

and pic related is the best album lyrically.
>>
>>64747477
hey
>>
Ra the rugged man does it quite well
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.