[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dam Auerbach is a fucking musical god. Not only has he pioneered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: danny boi.png (285 KB, 499x507) Image search: [Google]
danny boi.png
285 KB, 499x507
Dam Auerbach is a fucking musical god. Not only has he pioneered the inventive fusion of bluegrass with over-driven lead guitar with his shit from the Black Keys, but the dude is working with long time-friends producing music under multiple projects. tell me he can't shed the axe like a firty whore. i'll argue with you all night
>>
before we get started give me some examples of what you consider to be his best work
>>
Too bad Steve Miller doesn't know who the fuck he is.
>>
I like his work in the Arcs more than anything in the black keys
>>
>>64739942
Listen to rubber factory its god tier
>>
Ultraviolence
>>
>>64739922
He's like a discount Jack White
>>
>>64739922
for the love of god listen to neil young
>>
>>64739922
Panda Bear is a fucking musical god. Not only has he pioneered the inventive fusion of neo-psychedelia with over-driven memes with his shit from the Animal Collective, but the dude is working with long time-friends producing music under multiple projects. tell me he can't shed the axe like a firty whore. i'll argue with you all night
>>
I have a ton of respect for him, but I'm sad that the Black Keys have strayed so far from their original sound.
>>
BORING
O
R
I
N
G
>>
>>64739922
i like his stuff on lanas album
>>
>>64741783
>>64740045
YESSS
his work in Ultraviolence is amazing!
he gave her so much appeal to the critics and enabled people to view her as a more serious artist
>>
>>64741067
I feel the same, not that I don't like their new stuff, I'd just really like another Chulahoma or Thickfreakness
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.