[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Nickelback of music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: nickelback.jpg (102 KB, 807x658) Image search: [Google]
nickelback.jpg
102 KB, 807x658
What is the Nickelback of music?
>>
Grimes
>>
Earth
>>
Creed
>>
LOOK AT THESE DOUBLEGRAPHS
>>
Vektor - Terminal Redux
>>
>>64738137
nooo
>>
The Foo FIghters
>>
>>64738117
Probably someone like Nickelback
>>64738145
fuck you creed is great you motherfucking mouth breahter you wouldnt know good music if it slapped you in the face and fucked you in the ass i fucking hate you you scumbag
>>
>>64739915
WELL I JUS HURRRRRRD
DA NEWS TODURRRR
>>
>>64739888
Foo Fighters aren't nearly as bad as everyone makes them out to be. They're just a fun buttrock band and if you say you didn't like them at least a bit and listen to it with your high school buddies you're lying.

Or you didn't have friends in high school.
>>
Probably not nickelback
>>
Radiohead
>>
>>64739952
My friends in high school listened to Captain Beefheart and Primus.
>>
>>64739952
>I am a retarded rockist therefore everyone is
>>
>>64739952
Lol what. They are exactly as bad as everyone makes them to be. This is coming from a guy who likes Def Leppard, AC/DC and Judas Priest, whose favorite band is Nirvana and favorite Metallica record is the black album.

I never could stand Foo Fighters. Their songs are incredibly poorly written. Not when I was 14 and the best thing I had was alternative radio; not now when I'm 25 and I have listened to vast arrays of music. Their """"""best""""" song, Everlong, is a testament to their quality. Because if this is their best one, I'm afraid to think what is their worst.
>>
>>64740763
The problem is people kept telling Dave he was good enough to lead a band when his career rightfully belonged behind a drum set
>>
>>64740800
Agree absolutely. Foo Fighters are a joke, but a joke that sells. They even have a documentary about them.

I've heard their songs on radio many times, they didn't catch me at all. Then my friend showed me that documentary. And wow, none of them caught me at all again! I thought, maybe it was some poor choice of songs. Nope, it was exactly that: half-baked songs which all other bands would be ashamed to play.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.