[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just spent my last 10 minutes crying. All of my favorite obscure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: avgmu.jpg (8 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
avgmu.jpg
8 KB, 202x250
I just spent my last 10 minutes crying.
All of my favorite obscure artists are being talked about on /mu/. Can all of you please just stop it?
This is a message to /daily/,its tripfags, and rymers. Please end this! You guys are ruining my good taste on purpose. You're only doing it to get attention. If you agree with this, please spread it to other threads until the mods put a stop to /daily/ and tripfagging.
>>
Does nobody care about the their favorite artists or obscurity? Do you want your favorite artists to be on the /mu/core chart? Do you want people who came from /b/ to /mu/ to start listening to your favorite artists? Any true avant-teen out there must listen to me.
>>
File: 1462692632696.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1462692632696.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>>64730375
Yeah, because as soon as people like music it turns bad.

What a pretentious pile of wank you are you plumbfuck.

Also, if joking, some fucker somewhere actually believes this, and fuck 'em.
>>
>>64730554
It's ok if a regular person likes my music. That's great. The problem is /mu/ liking obscure artists. It leads to "XDDDD thanks /mu/" on last.fm
>>
>>64730554
(don't take the bait buddy)
>>
There's no worse pain than seeing your favorite album being memed
>>
Don't worry, anon. You can pretend to be patrician because you pretend to like Coil and Les Rallizes Denudes on pretty much every website but this one and RYM.
>>
>>64730666
It's not about being a patrician. It's about artists' reputations getting ruined by a chinese cartoon forum.
>>
>>64730632
itaots isn't even a meme anymore so im happy
>>
>>64731206
It will always be a meme. It's ruined forever. Look at the search results of it.
I'm trying to prevent this from happening to other bands.
>>
File: 1442527707422.jpg (41 KB, 440x325) Image search: [Google]
1442527707422.jpg
41 KB, 440x325
>>64730375
iktf

I only listening to field recordings of birds mixed with the rumble of cement truck engines. Now I get triggered when either of these things occur naturally.

Fucking pleb birds appropriating my music.
>>
That guy in that picture proves my horsefuckertheory.
>>
>>64731206
ITAOTS memehood is so established that whenever I find a fan irl it takes about 30 seconds before they jokingly do the jesus christ line
>>
>>64731364
If it wasn't a meme I probably never would have heard about. Thank you Jesus for making it happen
>>
File: 1462390356573.png (891 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462390356573.png
891 KB, 900x900
these faggots arent obscure
>>
>>64730607
who cares about what kiddies on last.fm say? Fagg
>>
>>64734017
>walk up to any normie ever
>show them this pic
>ask them to rank them
see what happens, idiot.
>>
>>64730460
Oh, boo hoo! The chances are that if you find something good, other people will find it good, so your favourite obscure artists won't stay that way for long.

Seriously, if you think that obscurity makes an artist good, you shouldn't be on this board.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.