[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FML
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462838494792.jpg (37 KB, 540x922) Image search: [Google]
1462838494792.jpg
37 KB, 540x922
i mentioned I was saving up for a record player months ago and this is what I get for my birthday today
>>
>>64730343
fucking lol
>>
You ungrateful little shit!
Some kids don't even get to have birthdays!
>>
>Chinese ripoff of crosley which is shit by itself.
Can't do worse then that famalam
>>
File: 1453347987592.jpg (242 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453347987592.jpg
242 KB, 960x1280
I have one too!
>>
>>64730343

Oh no, someone in your life listened to something you had to say and then spent some of their own money with the intention to give you a thoughtful gift you poor thing
>>
>>64730343
>boytone
HOLY KEK OP I'm really sorry. That's hilarious, there could not be a more gay name for a "turntable"
>>
>>64732388
They didn't listen to the many more birthdays times I mentioned that these types of players are garbage and that I wanted to wait and get a good one though. I think my dad heard me say Crosley's are garbage and thought he was fine buying this somehow
>>
So did you tell them it's shit?

Or did you say "thank you" like a little bitch?
>>
>>64733325

So you're salty because your parents don't know anything about audio equipment but still listened to your tirades about a subject they know nothing about? Your life sounds difficult.
>>
>all these preachy fuckwits
>>
>>64730343
fuck you. appreciate it you underaged fuckwit
>>
Boy you gotta get that pioneer pl 990
>>
>>64730343
Wow. Life must be cruel, someone bought you something out of the pure kindness of their own heart.

Happy fucking birthday OP, enjoy your destroyed records you ungrateful fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.