[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally not a single bad or even weak moment. At what point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: msp.jpg (57 KB, 404x400) Image search: [Google]
msp.jpg
57 KB, 404x400
Literally not a single bad or even weak moment.

At what point in the last 24 hours did you realize that this was their best album?

And when did you realize The Numbers is the absolute peak of their career?
>>
why does mu give me transcode FLACs
>>
it's the second worst. It lacks cohesion i.e. all songs stand alone, don't flow into one another, not stylistically similar like in their best works: in rainbows, kid a.

No stand out songs, no emotionally moving songs. >inb4 new pish version of true love waits

probably the biggest disappointment musically there has ever been
>>
>>64723177
The numbers is probably the greatest song written in the last decade.
>>
>>64723503
Man, I was on the bus going home from class today listening to the whole album, and after The Numbers I just got this really big sense of fulfillment and peace for some reason. I'm so happy to be coming home and seeing people think so as well
>>
It's far too fucking early to call it their best album though. Most Radiohead fans have an extensive amount of time listening to their older work, know the majority of the subtleties, and have had plenty of time for them to sink in. AMSP has been out like 25 hours now.
>>
>>64723636
I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU. THE NEW ALBUM SUCKS DICK FAGGOOOT
>>
>>64723325
>it's the second worst.
This is objectively wrong and you know it.
>>
>>64723325

Nigel did a great job panning certain instruments to one side in the opening few seconds of each song to match the direction previous songs fade out.

You mustn't have a good ear, or use poor headphones if you think the album doesn't flow.
>>
I don't know if /mu/tants are trolling or not.
This album is so disappointing, everything besides Burn the witch is mediocre and boring.

5/10
>>
>>64723868
it's cuz mu gives me transcode flac which sound muddy AF
>>
>>64723985
triggered
>>
>>64723177
i dont know if i agree with any of that, but i just noticed that the tracks are in alphabetical order, which i dont think ive ever seen before...
>>
>>64723790
actually yeh, the bends and pablo honey are worse
>>64723868
yeh but they don't, just because you add in some noise to make some sort of hamfisted transition doesn't mean the album flows
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.