[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Juggalo here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: lesley1.jpg (58 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
lesley1.jpg
58 KB, 960x720
Who Juggalo here?
>>
File: 1458421509550.jpg (784 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1458421509550.jpg
784 KB, 2048x1536
Hey, what's up, I'm new in town
I work for the circus, Shaggy the Clown
>>
Born in the flesh my man
Toffee apples and scraped knees my man
>>
How's juggalette poon? firm? worth it? you know it
>>
I find them annoying, but their popularity actually makes perfect sense - they're the perfect edgy kid band. Think about it: the horrorcore genre basically just takes the edgy themes and topics of death metal, but completely removes the abrasiveness of the actual music. In the case of most horrorcore groups like Necro and Gravediggaz, it replaces that music with boom bap/gangsta rap-derived hip hop. ICP just takes that same formula, waters it down, and injects it with catchy, goofy pop music. So you're getting all the edgy topics of the lyrics, with easy, fun music - of course it's perfect for any angry preteen with no real interest in music.
>>
Listening to them for the first time atm.

It's All Over is fun.

They seem fun.

I don't get why anyone would defend them like their fans do, but it sounds pretty fun.
>>
surprising nice people
>>
>>64715436
I've always wondered.
>>
>>64715468
they're being ironic senpai
>>
>>64715473
Yeah I wonder too my man, I wonder too
>>
>>64715436
Surely it's easy and often hot, but I worry about STD infections and having to pay child support afterward
Not to mention angy brothers/fathers with shot guns showing up
>>
For some reason. I want to check ICP out.
Which album should I start with.
>>
>>64715534
I've only listened to The Great Milenko, but I've been thinking of checking out more.
>>
>>64715390
Isnt Juggalos just another of those dead sub cultures from the early 00's? Like Nu-Metal/Rap-Core and shit? Can't we just forget about stuff like this and move on?
>>
>>64715947
There are a lot of 17-19 year olds on here. To the teenagers - is ICP still relevant to your age group? I'm 27 and I hated the juggalo subculture when I was in high school, which was when it was at its height. Nothing would make me happier than knowing juggalos are completely irrelevant to today's youth.
>>
>>64715976
19 year old here, Juggalo's are about as irrelevant as you'd expect, haven't heard them mentioned from anyone I know other than my brother who's 29. I'm glad they've been forgotten for the most part, not worth remembering at all.
>>
>>64715976
28 and I can't look back at the early 00's (pop-culture wise) without getting a little taste of puke in my mouth. I do think that stuff like Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Korn etc is totally irrelevant to today's youth but ICP is somehow still popular in rural hick towns. I just don't see why. Is ICP the modern form of commercial country? Are Shaggy and whatshisname the modern day Garth Brooks and Billy Ray Cyrus? Do they speak the language of America's peasants?
>>
>>64715473
they're trashy except for the really nice ones that just got lost
>>
ICP are entertainers, they put on a show

Everyone remembers their dorky fans from high school and judges the group based off that

I think ICP is decent and know a lot of adult recovering juggalos and they seem better now

fwiw I think ICP is funny and entertaining but I am never going to get into them because I'm not 14
>>
>>64715976
17 here they are pretty irrelevant and I luckily dont know any juggalos but general pop culture still references them like Workaholics and as long as Eminem MMLP is in the general conscious so will ICP as Em devotes two songs to dissing them
>>
>>64716634
> kept alive by Eminem diss tracks
oh, the irony
>>
File: 1452489085925.jpg (37 KB, 640x515) Image search: [Google]
1452489085925.jpg
37 KB, 640x515
>>64715390
>How do magnets work brah?
>>
Woop woop!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.