[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1462786755749.jpg (58 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1462786755749.jpg
58 KB, 700x700
>>
Absolutely nothing
>>
[spoiler]a[/spoiler]nothing
>>
The flow
>>
too short

for starters I absolutely fucking insist that glass eyes should've been longer. The "chorus" only occurs once, no?
>>
It's all Nude and no 15 Step

All How to Disappear and no Idioteque

ya feel?
>>
>>64715165
>Idioteque
ew
>>
>>64715185
> Implying that beat isn't GOAT Radiohead moment
>>
>>64715152
Glass Eyes is perfect, just enjoy it for what it is. I had the same thing with I Will from HTTT, but learned to apprecieate it. Sometimes leaving you wanting for more is better than overgiving.

>>64715165
The jams are much lowkey and need some getting into, but Decks Dark, Identikit and Present Tense (basically Reckoner 2.0) are on par with most IR/TKOL jams, even if they are slower. The grooves are godlike.
>>
It all sounds the same
>>
Literally nothing.
>>
>>64715288
Also I feel that after the tour/possible Basement sessions, the ammount of people saying it's too slow will go down a bit. The ammount of layers are on par if not bigger than TKOL, and lives will of course be a bit simpler, allowing people to get into the songs.
>>
Pretty generic desu
>>
>>64715165
Very true only exception is BTW and decks dark and a bit of indentikit
>>
is this the album im supposed to pretend to like for the next month and start talking shit about it afterward to seem cool and hip?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.