[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think they will expand their US tour? None of the dates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: rhead.jpg (452 KB, 980x980) Image search: [Google]
rhead.jpg
452 KB, 980x980
Do you think they will expand their US tour? None of the dates are near me and I need to see them live.
>>
>>64710630
No its confirmed that its not happening.
>>
>>64710640
where?
>>
>>64710630

Thom broke up with his girlfriend of 20 years recently.

Of course he's going to tour. He needs pussy.
>>
>>64710655
pretty sure during the original announcement they said "these will be the only dates played in US" or something along those lines.
obviously they've deleted every trace of social media since so it won't be exactly easy to find said comments.
>>
File: citaton-needed.png (47 KB, 2400x259) Image search: [Google]
citaton-needed.png
47 KB, 2400x259
>>64710640
>>
>>64710700
>>64710655
http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/03/radiohead-announce-world-tour-for-2016/
>According to Radiohead’s website, “these are all the headline shows that the band will play in 2016.”
>>
I hope not I really don't wanna buy a day pass to ACL just to see Radiohead
>>
>>64710722
God dammit.
>>
>tfw they'll only play at my local overpriced shitty summer festival
I wanna die
>>
>tfw no Toronto show
did the stage collapse scare them off?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.