[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw thy art is murder last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 8 stitches.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3488) Image search: [Google]
8 stitches.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3488
pic related, my buddy got cracked in the face and I had to drive him to the hospital. post your favorite deathcore songs
>>
>>64693114
>deathcore

is this b8?
>>
>>64693180
has to be, also thy art is murder isn't quite as bad as straight up deathcore
>>
>>64693its not b8, literally happened last night. We had to wait for 3 hours just to get stitches. fucking sucked
>>
>>64693114
Serves him right for moshing the retarded way (the deathcore way) instead of moshing the smart way (the thrash metal way)
>>
if you go to a concert and people are moshing you can rest assured your taste is beyond plebian
>>
>>64693410
If you spell plebeian "plebian" you can rest assured, your taste is below shit.
>>
>>64693329
That's not true man. Ive been to tons of deathcore shows and all it takes is one dude flailing like a retarded windmill to send someone to the hospital. It just sucks cause we're all there to have a good time, and I missed whore to a chainsaw cause i had to drive him to the hospital
>>
>>64693410
I bet you just stand there and bob your head / slightly jump up and down like some kind of faggot
>>
>>64693410
>plebian
I'm fucking baka, you plebeian
>>
>>64693410
>see mosh pit
>don't want to be in a mosh pit
>don't go to the mosh pit/get away from the mosh pit

really not that hard. moshing is fun.
>>
>>64693410

confirmed nu-male
>>
the main point is don't be a retard, have fun but be mindful of other people. Like i said i spent my night at the hospital instead of hearing my favorite songs. That fucking sucks.
>>
>>64693114
>deathcore
>thy art is memes

fucking pleb lmao
>>
>>64693552
you're just proving me right about deathcore moshing being for retards.
>>
>>64693819
youre a huge faggot. point and case.
>>
>>64693410
People mosh to anything in the uk, there was a mosh pit at fucking animal collective and neutral milk hotel.
>>
File: 234234.jpg (11 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
234234.jpg
11 KB, 250x238
>>64693114
>deathcore

but forreal tho i used to bump this shit when i was like 15. i was a raging faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sshN0zTt4R0
>>
Hardcore >>>>> Deathcore

That's all.
>>
>>64694149
Honstely tho that's a great song. i dunno what you're into now, but deathcore/metalcore is sick. listen to job for a cowboys knee deep or parkway drives sleepwalker That shit is awesome
>>
>>64694482
>job for a cowboy

are they still a band? I saw them YEARS ago shortly after they released their first full length. They headlined a tour and behemoth played right before them. Literally everyone but 30 skinny scene kids stayed. The club even turned the lights on early to start cleaning up while they were playing their set. One of the funniest things I've ever seen desu. They we're fucking awful live.
>>
>>64694630
>Literally everyone but 30 skinny scene kids stayed

fuck I mean everyone but the scene kids left early
>>
>>64694630
wow man, i know that they're a completely different band since DOOM. I think their singer is the only one who stuck around.Fucking sucks cause they were great - the rising tide, entombment
>>
>>64694482
man i used to listen to basically all the good core stuff like the first VoM album, early BTBAM, glass casket, the first whitechapel album, animosity, that kinda stuff. i still listen to metal but i havent listen to -core in a while
>>
>>64694958
he can't do that one scream from their first EP lol. Didn't even try, just pointed the mic at the audience and four kids half-heartedly yelled. I don't know why that has stuck with me all these years
>>
>>64695060
you should cause the recording quality is way better these days.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.