[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't they just release an album full of energy with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: radiohead-top-10-albums-770.jpg (42 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
radiohead-top-10-albums-770.jpg
42 KB, 770x433
Why can't they just release an album full of energy with songs similar to Bodysnatchers, Paranoid Android, Planet Telex, and The National Anthem?
>>
>>64691854
Because they don't want to play caveman rawk music all their careers and actually want to develop their sound
>>
because they're old and don't want to offend their sad whiny fanbase
>>
>>64691854
Not sure if this is bait but bodysnatchers is literally one of their worst songs and should have been a B-Side
>>
>>64691854
Because that's done.
>>
>>64691854
Because then you'd accuse them of ripping ofc Muse.
>>
cus theyre old farts lmao
>>
>>64691940
Nah Bodysnatchers is a 10/10 jam.
>>
>>64691854
How would Thom find time to lie down and cry if he had to stay on that level for a whole album? You're not thinking clearly.
>>
>What is The Bends?
>>
>>64691854
>why can't a band stay the same forever with no artistic progression
>>
>>64691854
Because rock sucks
>>
>>64692185
Is it really progression if they get worse?
>>
bc they understand how to structure an album such that it has nuance and contour
>>
>>64691940

wow kill urself mate
>>
Because they're too concerned with trying to rip off Coldplay.
>>
bc they don't care what you think
>>
>>64691940
I'm triggered.
>>
I would drink a gallon of cummies for another song like The National Anthem
>>
>>64692234
>implying objectivity
>>
>>64691949
Yeah I was about to say that, that would sound like a (better) Muse album probably
>>
>>64691900
but there's none development
>>
>>64696002
see: Ful Stop
>>
>>64691940
thought this until i heard it on vinyl
>>
>>64696002
Ful Stop
>>
>>64698028
that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard lmao
>>
>>64695430
Kek
>>
>>64691854
They wouldn't be able to market it to their primary audience of introverted dudes who stand still at gigs with their arms crossed
>>
Nah they gotta make deep patrishun electronic snorefests to appease the pitchforkdrones
>>
Low energy band. Very boring songs - sad!
>>
>>64695430
xd
>>
>>64691940
best rock song they've ever done by a mile

bodysnatchers >> paranoid android

not even memeing
>>
>>64698121
how are those phone speakers cutting it bro?
>>
>>64698223
Now listen here Mr. Trump...
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.