[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
help me /mu/
>>
>>64682029
huh?
>>
>>64682046
o shit bby
what do you use for /mu/sic?
i just use itunes
>>
>>64682090
Swinsian. The interface is similar to iTunes but I find it more pleasing
>>
>>64682029
new tripcode
my obsession for elvis cannot be stopped
>>
>>64682119
thanks, i'll check it out
>>
>>64682029
>>64682120
What is wrong with you

>>64682119
That software looks fine, but you can't upload to your Apple devices, which is pretty much 100% of the reason you would even use an Apple computer. Furthermore, when I download new music, iTunes automatically copies it and organizes it on an external drive. I doubt Swinsian can do that.

Honestly, iTunes is so well-integrated with OS X it would be absolutely retarded to try an alternative software.

Also, epenis thread? I can do that.
>>
>>64682391
>you can't upload to your Apple devices
I don't use any other Apple devices for music anyway.
> Furthermore, when I download new music, iTunes automatically copies it and organizes it on an external drive.
I don't think I need that either. I'm used to all my music going into the backlog folder first and moving it depending on when I have time for it.
>>
>>64682119
>>64682418
Did you seriously spend $20 just to get an iTunes clone
>>
>>64682445
Don't remember how much it was. Money ain't a problem, so I didn't really bother to check
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 KB, 459x40) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 KB, 459x40
need a new hard drive
>>
anyone with less than 100 days should probably leave the board
>>
File: zzza.jpg (4 KB, 355x15) Image search: [Google]
zzza.jpg
4 KB, 355x15
rest of the shit is flac which is another 400gbs of music
shitty itunes is problematic hate I only like iphones
>>
Well...
>>
>>64682391
>Furthermore, when I download new music, iTunes automatically copies it and organizes it on an external drive.

YEZ I NEED THIS. MU DO YOU KNOW ANY OTHER PLAYERS BESIDES ITUNES THAT WILL COPY IMPORTED MUSIC INTO ANOTHER DIRECTORY? It's important that it copies the files, not simply moves them
>>
lmao, you fucking spergs.

I have like, 10gb of music atm. I've adopted a "download solely what you want to hear at that moment" attitude; it acts like a filter, and you effortlessly refine your library. Feel free to waste storage space with things you will literal never listen to/be able to comprehend, in any case.
>>
>>64683880
Or at the very least at the beginning of a new year when there's no releases cull your collection. I get rid of ~50-75 artists every year of albums that, upon reflection, were just mediocre.
>>
>>64684009

Yeah, I do this monthly, also.
>>
File: file.png (480 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
file.png
480 KB, 1300x957
>>64683880
>>64684009
>>64684163
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.