[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wow this album is really fucking good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 77adb65f.jpg (12 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
77adb65f.jpg
12 KB, 608x608
wow this album is really fucking good
>>
I like the cover too. You can see yourself in

both sides
>>
BIG
>>
I like Smell The Glove as well, OP
>>
black metal was alright
>>
It would help if it had a snake on the front...or said Metallica.
>>
i don't understand this album
>>
>>64676795
you're probably too American, this makes me proud to be British
>>
>>64676795
Stop approaching it as something you have to "understand" or as a puzzle you have to solve. One of Blunts greatest strengths is how he can totally disorient the listener. Revel in the confusion.
>>
Lupe Fiasco Sucks
>>
>>64674864
CHUNES
>>
>>64676795
what's not to get?

it's pretty fucking basic in concept as far as Dean Blunt goes.
>>
>>64674852
What album? I don't see anything.
>>
>>64677063
What's the concept?
>>
>>64677074
it's not a concept album, but it's all basic topics that people across all genres write about

it's vibe music. if you're looking too deep at the lyrics then you're just not gonna understand it
>>
>>64677139
One thing that is interesting is how different the two halves of the album are, with Forever being the divider. It's like Blunt draws you in and lulls you with these pretty, pleasant and shimmering guitars/strings but totally swiches up with a more angsty and grimey experimental back half.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.