[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will the next Death Grips record sound, and what will be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Front.jpg (121 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
121 KB, 1280x1280
How will the next Death Grips record sound, and what will be their next move?
Predict future, now.
>>
they'll break up and get back together again and make a new album that sounds cool

checkem
>>
They'll disappear. No statement, nothing.
>>
we upload photos of waveforms and spectograms without order, the community works to reverse engineer these tracks until they find a cipher in one, beginning a new deep web arg that leads to the true jenny death. you can screencap this.
>>
We got a tour planned.
>>
>>64671186
They will break up again and reform as Death Grips 2.0

The next album will consist mostly of lighter songs like Eh and Trash
>>
>>64671494
but thats literally what they just did
>>
>>64671494
If they became Death Grips 2.0 they would go full on noise/power electronics, similar to the song but more influences from harsh noise
>>
Could imagine they'd fuck with their Sound and genre a little more, just to kill your speakers the next song again.
>>
>>64671486
Are you coming to Mexico this time?
>>
>>64671494
>>64671539
honestly I'd be fine with either of these. Eh and Death Grips 2.0 are amazing. I really like when they go super digital.
>>
File: satanic.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
satanic.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>64671186
100 PERCENT TRUMP SAMPLES
>>
it will probably sound a little like 21 pilots new album blurryface
>>
They'll collaborate with award winning vocalist Mike Patton.
>>
hopefully more like GP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.