[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /mu/ think of Regina Spektor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
So what does /mu/ think of Regina Spektor?
>>
Is this recent?

Fug
>>
I've never heard her music, but I strongly suspect she's for plebs.
>>
the picture is from 4 years ago.
>>
dumb whore
>>
I like her a lot. Wish she would release a new album.
>>
Her music is whatever but she gives me hope as an uncut American male that I just might make it in this crazy world we live in
>>
>>64664721
I deleted all her music when I found out she was a nationalistic Israeli. Fuck off Zionist scum.
>>
Soviet Kitsch is my shit, Begin to Hope is also good
>>
>>64666358
>not supporting Israel
found the nazi/muslim/conspiracy theorist
>>
Her sining is like nails on chalk boards
>>
>>64666442
Good falseflag, but you forgot to get your trips.
>>
i don't think she's very good.

i know this cuck who tries to suck her dick all the time, and i don't see the appeal.
>>
I like. I love... Lamp... I enioy... inspector vagina
>>
irrelevant
>>
>>64666442
Good goy get off my /mu/ you jew
>>
I like her. Begin To Hope is a great album, I love Far, Soviet Kitsch and What We Saw From The Cheap Seats has some good songs. The rest is hit and miss.

The chorus (or bridge, whatever the bit that starts at 1:07 is) of Another Town makes me feel fuzzy when i listen through headphones.
>>
File: regina spektor.jpg (66 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
regina spektor.jpg
66 KB, 717x960
>>64666442
The problem isn't supporting Israel. It's the hypocrisy of being a Zionist, a nationalist Jew living in the United States, and then condemning other people's nationalisms.
>>
Some of her songs are great but other times her silly lyrics throw me off. They're just not good.

I'd rate her fairly high despite this.
>>
>>64668375
This, she's not an all the time listen, but nice once in a while.
>>
I like some of her early work, but everything she's done since Begin to Hope sounds like the soundtrack to some chick flick. She kind of started out in the same place as Joanna Newsom but they they both went in totally different directions.
>>
>>64668519
Yeah, Newsom went totally unlistenable :)
>>
>>64667970
yeah but those fucking tits though
>>
>>64668537
Why don't you physically fight me ;^)
>>
File: regina-spektor.jpg (46 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
regina-spektor.jpg
46 KB, 375x500
>>64668576
That's how Jews always manage to trick the goyim again. With their big Jewish tits.
>>
>>64668701
Who's tricking who, really?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.