[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do normies listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (275 KB, 307x383) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
275 KB, 307x383
What do normies listen to?
>>
the radio
>>
all of them
>>
He listens to oasis, she listens to twenty one pilots.
>>
Sia and Drake
>>
Her teeth look even worse out of focus holy shit. What is it with Michigan and proper dental care?
>>
Radiohead, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar
>>
>>64658543
montie is qt
>>
File: 1426614741661.jpg (28 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1426614741661.jpg
28 KB, 447x444
>the fit on that jacket
This a cringe thread?
>>
I'll give my own normal person perspective. I listen to rock, hip hop, metal, R&B and pop. Some electronic stuff is good every once in a while as well.
>>
Oasis, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Can, MBV, Pavement, Sonic Youth, Muse, Bach, Kendrick, etc
>>
everything but rap and country lol
>>
http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100
>>
>>64658601
so /mu/ is full of normies
>>
>>64658543
I see one normie and a horse

and montie ain't no stud
>>
Top 40 generally. Or really bad metal.
>>
>>64658692
(you)
>>
>>64658699
I know a lot of normal people with normal lives and I don't know anyone who only listens to top 40 or hot 100.
>>
>>64658692
>Can
>Pavement
>Bach
lol
>>
everybody here is a normie
>>
>>64658543
Radiohead
>>
>>64658729
Pavement is essential dadaltrock
Can is loved by dads arround the world. Do you honestly think Can is obscure? lol
Bach is normie as it gets faggot
>>
>>64658764
(You)
>>
a Pandora station of a band that was on the radio when they were 12
>>
>>64658764
i agree with pavement. most nu-dads listen to them (i mean like 30 something guys with children who are still children not our dads who are 50s-60s). can are somewhat normie but not normiecore. chances are you interct with a few people daily who listen to them but not a lot. bach literally everyone would recognize his most famous pieces but not too amny people actively listen they jsut hear it in media or in public or when they took spelling tests and shit.
>>
>>64658543
i assumed montie was ugly as fuck since id seen his ugly gf but hes qt. i guess hes just an annoying faggot so he has to resort to low tier girls. its a shame cause your quite handsome. if you had a tolerable personality he could have a much qter partner.
>>
Merzbow, Swans, Neutral Milk Hotel, Can, Coil, Slint, Death Grips, Hella, GYBE, Captain Beefheart, MBV, Animal Collective, Bjork, Tim Hecker, Scott Walker, Xiu Xiu, Deafheaven, King Crimson, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, Boards of Canada, Have A Nice Life, St Vincent, Burzum, Tame Impala, James Blake, The Microphones, Dan Barett
>>
>>64658708
Yes. Did you even see all the people on this board who say they're in normal, healthy relationships?
>>
>>64658862
>i agree with pavement. most nu-dads listen to them (i mean like 30 something guys with children who are still children not our dads who are 50s-60s).

Most people on /mu/ fail to realize this is what the music press means when they call things "dadrock".

See: Pitchfork's review of Wilco's Sky Blue Sky.
>>
My best friend is as normie as you can fucking get.

He listens to Drake, Chris Brown, ASAP whatever the fuck, etc. It's basically just exclusively hip-hop and R&B.

Nothing older than 10 years. He's also the same with movies.
>>
>>64658543
>>
>>64658862
I don't know anyone outside of people who go on /mu/ who like Can. Maybe I just don't interact with many older people on a college campus but they're definitely not popular among the 18-22 demographic
>>
>>64658719
All metal is bad
>>
File: 126050-L-LO.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
126050-L-LO.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>
>>64658543
top 40
glitch mob
kygo
shit like that
>>
>>64658648
>>64658906
there is nothing qt about you, montie. pls.
>>
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray
>>
>>64659007
damn those plebs
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.