[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RHCP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: niggers.jpg (447 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
447 KB, 1500x1500
How Does everyone feel about the new RHCP single/them now currently/them at all?
>>
they used to be favourite band when I was like 13. I still thinks some of their albums are great like OHM, FS and the first half of BSSM.

The new single is okay - its extremely commercial but hopefully the rest of the album is interesting.
I feel like I was in the minority that didnt outright hate Im With You. Brendans Death Song and Meet Me at the Corner are some of best slower tracks rhcp have ever done; plus Kiedis' is actually bearable
>>
I really like it. Love flea in it although its nothing unique, it just fits perfectly. I really enjoy the vibe and it gets stuck in my head. I like it more than any song on their last album and it just made me that much more excited to see them live in 2 weeks.
>>
>>64649277
OP here, just saw them live at Jazz Fest It was incredible
>>
/mu/ doesn't like RHCP

Now FUCK OFF and stop posting about this shit band
>>
>>64649387
No need for anger.
>>
>>64649387
why are you so angry little bud
>>
Not bad but not great. I just accept that I and everyone I know casually enjoy about a dozen songs out of therir entire discography, so I sing Under the Bridge whenever it's on the radio and go on with my day.
>>
>>64649134
that slappa a bass tho
>>
>>64649309
killer man. cant wait. Itll be my first time seeing them, hearing 60,000 people singing along around me is going to be amazing.
>>
"It seems bland, but it's been done prettywitfull.".
Back to you, serge.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.