[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Vinyl Me, Please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: VMP.jpg (430 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
VMP.jpg
430 KB, 1000x664
>>
shite
>>
Meh
>>
Fantano shill garbage
>>
>>64647785
An utter waste of money when u can spend on buying more music from more artists instead of just getting one vinyl a month
>>
>>64647785
I'd rather put my money towards records that I 100% want.

Also, why the hell did they choose blue for that Pinkerton edition? Should've at least been beige or something lol
>>
>>64647862

>makes a video talking shit about Pinkerton
>right before VMP announcing Pinkerton as their record of the month

Coincidence???????????????????
>>
>>64647785
I'd maybe be interested in it if I was in the States since you can now trade their monthly release for something else in their store if you don't want it. But even just to ship to Canada the price is jacked up obscenely high
>>
>>64647891
I think it might be because it's Blue tainted by darkness? It sounds fucking lame, but I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
File: 1456339877507.jpg (52 KB, 263x354) Image search: [Google]
1456339877507.jpg
52 KB, 263x354
Can't even find some banger electonic singles or classical music at my local store so its a lame meme. In fact, all I can find is a bunch of lame dadrock and indieshit at the record store so it must be for children and dads.

I also won't pay for $4 shipping or more for a vinyl single.

Its obviously just a waste on people and the environment
>>
File: mitt.gif (2 MB, 236x276) Image search: [Google]
mitt.gif
2 MB, 236x276
>>64647958
yeah, okay.
>>
It's cool but it's for richfags and I'm no richfag
>>
>>64647785
sexy famm. too pretty to play tho.
>>
>>64647891
>purchasing music for any reason other than having a cool artifact.
: |
>>
>>64647785
I mean if I had to pick between this or VNYL i'd choose this.

Both are fucking shit though. You can also find their exclusive colorways for cheap on discogs becuase a lot of people get stuff they don't like
>>
Huge waste of money. Cool I guess if you are rich and don't care about what you put in your collection. Just spend the same amount on records you actually want in the first place.
>>
I'm a member and yeah it's a waste of money but I drunkenly charged it to my mom's credit card because her moneybag bf is paying for shit and I don't feel bad about it.

I was pretty excited to see Pinkerton was this months record. Lapsley was shit.
>>
What the fuck is this? The Columbia Record Club for 2016? Jesus.
>>
Nothing has really made me signup except for this record. It's the easiest way to get a new Pinkerton without having to get a stupid 4x LP Boxset and the lame "Original Master Recording" strip. Plus they package things very well and I like the little extras they include with their records. It's novel but eh.

After my order went through I unsubscribed. They don't charge shipping too so I mean it's whatever.
>>
>>64649414
Kinda but it's just one record you don't get to choose a closer example would be VNYL but they have autistic taste, and it plays more like a grab bag

>>64648862
>Lapsley was shit
Lapsley is way better than Weezer you autistic fuck
>>
>>64647897
I'm referring to him shilling them constantly at the beginning of quite a few of his videos, retard
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.