[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spectre >> Burn The Witch > Daydreaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: mfw.png (132 KB, 657x474) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
132 KB, 657x474
Spectre >> Burn The Witch > Daydreaming
>>
>>64641679
daydreaming > spectre > burn the witch
i want Kid A/HTTT radiohead, not IR radiohead
>>
Daydreaming is so gorgeous, it reminds me of their Unravel cover
>>
Daydreaming is the first song to give me goosebumps in years
>>
Daydreaming is 10/10 and the other two are good
>>
So fucking wrong. Daydreaming>Burnthewitch>>Spectre
>>
Spectre was nice and everything but it really isn't as good as Burn the Witch or Daydreaming, not even close really.
>>
>>64641679
BTW touches my soul and other parts of me too
>>
All 3 are excellent. Spectre has especially grown on me recently.
>>
I REALLY like Burn the Witch, but I think Daydreaming is ultimately the better song. I'm cautiously optimistic for LP9. It seems like the major artistic choice I wanted them to make (involving Jonny more, meshing his neo-classical side with the RH sound) is what they did. I'm pretty excited, but time will tell.

I think bottom line it will be better than TKOL (which was good, especially From the Basement).
>>
>>64642261
TKOL From the Basement imo is the best thing they've ever done.
I think Daydreaming still needs to grow on me, but it was a strange choice for a single really. Makes me even more excited for the album as it appears to have a pretty wide dynamic range.
>>
>>64641730
>>64641766
>>64641781
>>64641796
All this.

"Daydreaming" has me officially hyped. "Burn the Witch" is a good song too, but the chorus sure is a weak spot.
>>
Is Spectre even going to be on the album? They've said themselves it's a reject piece
>>
File: 2014-06-04 00.51.29.jpg (70 KB, 686x560) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-04 00.51.29.jpg
70 KB, 686x560
>>64642261
>meshing Johnny's neo-classical side with the RH sound
>literally nobody gives a fuck about Phil's solo work
>>
>>64641679
Burn the witch>daydreaming=Spectre

This album is going to be amazing
>>
Spectre was really good.

Burn The Witch went to shit the moment you heard 808s

Daydreaming was garbage
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.