[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of music gets played at the parties you go to /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: iNYixoQ.png (142 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
iNYixoQ.png
142 KB, 676x673
What kind of music gets played at the parties you go to /mu/?
>>
I don't go to parties.
>>
I don't know about the parties I go to, but the parties I MAKE play Animal Collective.
>>
>>64626137
how come bud?
>>
> /mu/
> going to parties
>>
>>64626125
Never been to one outside of mopeds. I get fucked with at social gatherings so I tend to avoid them.
>>
last one i went to that wasn't thrown by me/my friends was like...two years ago... they played death grips and weezer and stuff. it was pretty fun
>>
>>64626141
can I party with you anon?
>>
i got drunk and played takyon and untitled from stgstv
>>
I don't go to parties
I'm too socially awkward
>>
I once requested AnCo at my friends party.
>>
>>64626292
I'm too, but try to socialize. I'm awkward as hell but I at least try.
>>
how do i get invited to parties mu? real question
>>
>>64626308
I once ate an egg.
>>
>>64626336
absolute madman
>>
>>64626331
Stop going on 4chan.
>>
techno
>>
>>64626125
Of the few parties I do end up getting invited to:

Muse, Calvin Harris that kind of normie shit. I don't really give a fuck though, sounds cool when I'm intoxicated and actually around people for a change
>>
>>64626125
wedding music
>>
>>64626331
the first party i ever wentt to was after this local show. we overheard one of the bands talking about throwing an afterparty and we kind of invited ourselves. and after that we got invites to the rest of their parties so just impose yourself on people and it will all work out in the end.
>>
File: received_10206043141909999.jpg (15 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
received_10206043141909999.jpg
15 KB, 500x430
'Bangers', shitty remixes of top 40 songs with madd bass kicks and snares. When I drink with a small group or just my friends I try to play some more accessible stuff, Mac Demarco mainly, people just like it I've noticed.
>>
>>64626331
make friends
look needy and sad
worked for me
>>
Yeezy, drake, beyonce, etc. from the parties I've attended. Y'all socially awkard motherfuckers need MDMA
>>
the good ones have meme humor tunes, soundtracks, decent rock/metal

the bad always force disco-polo or other retarded butt-music. feels good to sneakily change the music to AnCo or Massive Attack
>>
mostly minimal techno, 60s psych and old MoTown
also the new James Blake album has been pretty popular
>tfw only attend patrish parties
>>
Depends on the friends I go with.
It's either EDM, 90's alt and posthardcore, or Jazz Rap.
>>
Just over the top stupid shit like Luke Bryan. Fucking kill me.
>>
>>64626125
Shitty primate latin americal fuck music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njrmL1y3ul8
>like this only worse because it has no comedic value whatsoever
>>
>>64627897
>new james blake has been pretty popular

it dropped yesterday nigga
>>
File: wHY.png (112 KB, 668x660) Image search: [Google]
wHY.png
112 KB, 668x660
>>64626141
like pic related?
>>
00s throwback like Sexy Back but if it's in a club it's just the same big room EDM
>>
madonna, ariana, top40 and all gay music
>>
>Stupid american listen to trap, rihanna and other cringe inducing music at parties

Get on us brits level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sJWCphX9c
>>
>>64626564
100% agreed. MDMA is the answer.
>>
Im in a fraternity we have 2-3 parties a week and its always Kanye, Drake, pop music, 10 year old "throwbacks"
Basically whatevers popular
>>
/bleep/
just warehouses full of people on drugs wearing all black

any other music is shit tier for dancing
>>
>>64626564
This.

If you go to a party and they're not playing this barley anyone is getting laid there. The second I hear some future I look for some ass to grind on.
>>
i dont rly go to """"parties"""" but when my friends are around and we drink (which i guess is a small party) usually trap and wonky stuff, tnght and rustie are fun af when ur drunk
>>
>>64626125
Haven't been to a party for years. Don't like em
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwZ8tKwjDxM

>tfw coming up on mandy when the DJ smashed the drop on this in the middle of a live mix

shit got 2 turnt 2 quickly for my liking lads
>>
>>64628822
They're overrated and some twat always has to be ill.
>>
>>64628281
kek

autism is a hell of a drug
>>
File: 1406805931262.png (507 KB, 853x673) Image search: [Google]
1406805931262.png
507 KB, 853x673
>mfw patrician going to a pseudo-patrician party
>>
>>64628281
jesus christ
can't make this shit up
>>
File: rainbowgathering.jpg (743 KB, 1100x618) Image search: [Google]
rainbowgathering.jpg
743 KB, 1100x618
The only parties I go to have campfires, mantra chanting and drumming.
Sometimes someone plays Psytrance and often we listen to nothing but nature at all.
>>
>>64629033
>listens to Shpongle once
>>
Mostly jazz. What, you guys don't hang out with actual musicians?
>>
>>64626125
K-Pop and trap (both American and Korean)
It's a pretty good time desu
>>
I only go to concerts, usually alone
>>
Bob Moses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33uyeDpMBlY
>>
Usually trap or electronic with strong bass. Anything with "wave" like rhythms or drops because most of the people there are on drugs. It's fun to dance to but gets tiring sometimes. Most /mu/ music doesn't do well in party atmosphere an is better left to reflecting upon by yourself or in a small group while driving.
>>
>>64629150

That second sentence made me fuckin cringe. Do you guys suck eachothers' dicks while you're at it? Jazz n jizz. Think about it next time.
>>
I only play the soundtrack to Animal House
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.