[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best song of all time and why is it Velvet Waltz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: perfectfromnowon.jpg (38 KB, 507x510) Image search: [Google]
perfectfromnowon.jpg
38 KB, 507x510
Whats the best song of all time and why is it Velvet Waltz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRlt3zaolqA
>>
>>64624561
>You'd better just enjoy the luxury of sympathy
>If that's a luxury you haaaaavee
>>
>>64624561
really good song but kicked it in the sun is better
>>
>>64624633
Really good song but untrustable is better
>>
>>64624633
>>64624696
end this meme

the only song that could possibly compete with velvet waltz is i would hurt a fly
>>
That's not even their best album
>>
>>64624561
Finally someone who agrees
>Was a grave mistake, but how could you have known the temperature and the distance of the sun?
Hits me too hard
>>
>You've seen it all, you've seen it all
>Seen it all, there's nothing else
>You know it all, you know it all
>Except to keep it to yourself

Damn, BtS lyrics got really simple after the 90s, didn't they?
>>
>>64627544
>Damn, BtS lyrics got really simple after the 90s, didn't they?
I don't even know what song you're referring to but their lyrics were always pretty fucking simple, or written to seem cryptic while really just being nonsense beyond the surface

this was a pretty common trend for indie bands among that period of time
>>
This is the best album of all time.

But the best song is I'd hurt a fly.
>>
>>64624835
this desu. best BtS album?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.