[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there another rapper out there who captures sadness, sorrows,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: drake2.jpg (20 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
drake2.jpg
20 KB, 500x376
Is there another rapper out there who captures sadness, sorrows, woes, and negative emotions stemming from modern relationships like Drake?
>>
you mean a faggot? yes there are plenty in today's "rap game"
>>
Wicca Phase Springs Eternal
>>
File: tlop.jpg (78 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
tlop.jpg
78 KB, 650x650
30 Hours
>>
>>64613721

Wow, watch that edge you might just cut yourself.
>>
>>64613743
This is legitimately a good answer.

I do still prefer the GOOD music Friday version over the actual album version.
>>
>i am so rich and want to play the field, but get upset when hoes eventually settle down with a stable beta, but i would still like them to hang around to validate my ego

literally the drake/weeknd scene
>>
>>64613743
>>64614491
guess who wrote it
>>
Drake is the fradulent epitome of neo-liberalism

Drake needs to be fucking tortured for pandering to reddit so hard. He is the cancer killing music
>>
There are plenty of other rappers who write bad lyrics about being upset. The problem is that you won't have heard of them because, like all Drake fans, you have never once in your life attempted to listen to music that doesn't just appear to you on the front page of YouTube.
>>
>>64615603

Popularity is a good indication of quality.
There's a reason why people like the Mona Lisa while not a lot of people care for modern art.
>>
>>64615082
Quentin Miller?
>>
>>64613680
kendrick and eminem?? both better than drake imo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.