[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Most recent concert experiences I saw Josephine Foster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Josephine Foster.jpg (909 KB, 1299x1380) Image search: [Google]
Josephine Foster.jpg
909 KB, 1299x1380
ITT: Most recent concert experiences

I saw Josephine Foster play the other night. She gave an amazing performance but seemed kinda neurotic and interacted with the audience between songs in an extremely awkward way.
>>
>>64613202
>an amazing performance but se
>>64613202
>extremely awkward way.

how was her hairdo?
>>
>>64613251
What does the word awkward mean? Don't you find it a little offensive to use that against people?
>>
im going to see lil dicky tomorrow. first concert too
>>
>>64613271
not OP(the fag) , but it's not that offensive ,especially if they're autistic
>>
>>64613251
Elaborate
>>
>>64613271
Well she got visibly nervous whenever she couldn't think of anything to say in-between songs so she usually ended up making irrelevant observations or telling uncomfortable jokes that got sympathy laughs. Loved the music though.
>>
>>64613394
Well, she gave you a great performance, it would seem a bit churlish to complain of her mannerisms in-between songs. Not that you were perhaps it was only an observation.

I was then being pointed by wondering if you would also like to check behind her ears or anything.
>>
>>64613521
The musical part was amazing. But her manners did affect the whole atmosphere/experience and made the audience try to be as supportive as possible. And her hairdo was elaborate.
>>
>>64613669
that's really interesting. Are bits in between songs important?
>>
File: CgaH4VVVIAApAYf.jpg large.jpg (88 KB, 685x685) Image search: [Google]
CgaH4VVVIAApAYf.jpg large.jpg
88 KB, 685x685
Back in March I saw Slothrust and Yung. I went there to see Yung but Slothrust surprised the shit outta me, their singer/guitarist can really shred, hot as fuck too. It was a late monday night heading into morning though and by the time Yung came out there was only like 12 people left. They fucking killed it like they were performing for a sold out show though, great band. The opening band was some shitty local joke band though and everyone was cringing at them.
>>
Deicide, wasn't familiar with them but enjoyed the show anyways.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.