[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this album so fucking good? I dont even normally like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
why is this album so fucking good? I dont even normally like music like this
>>
because you're in love with your mother and a boy at school two grades below you and another one four years older than you
>>
>>64611629
because it is good

it's just a phase though you'll grow out of it pretty quick
>>
>>64611629
It's one of their best albums.
My personal favorite as well. It has a lot of the best songs they ever wrote on it.
Suffer Little Children is easily their best imo
>>
>>64611704
This
In the beginning they're all you want to hear but later on you just like them like any other band with good music
>>
>>64612332
>>64611704
not saying theyre my new favs or anything
>>
>>64612445
what music you normally like?
maybe you've a hidden love for jangle pop who knows
>>
>>64612529
more into electronic tho i enjoy interesting lyrics

honestly the vocals are my fav part of the smiths

similar recs?
>>
>>64612804
You might like New Order.
They aren't jangly like The Smiths are but they are melancholic, electric, and cold sounding.
>>
It's melancholic and egotistical, yet self-aware and, when fused with poppier sounds, doesn't draw too much attention to itself
>>
>>64611629
this is my favourite smiths album, I like how he writes about sexual angst, noone else does this that good. also the guitar playing is more complex than on their later albums and I enjoy the minimalist production
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.