[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why isn't this cutie pie more famous? you think he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (155 KB, 685x451) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
155 KB, 685x451
why isn't this cutie pie more famous? you think he's resentful of those he influenced who got big??
>>
>>64608912
I love James don't turn him into a meme
>>
who did he influence
>>
>>64609229
literally nobody, /mu/ likes to think that their niche mr.nobody is just hidding in his cave perfecting his art and everybody is copying him. If he was any good he wouldn't be annonymus for 6 years now.
>>
>>64609419
>hypnagogic pop
>vaporwave
>lo-fi ambient
He definitely had influence in these.
>>
this influx of ferraro threads
wtf
>>
>>64609419
Also he was one of the main responsibles for the SADBOYS aesthetic and sound. Yung Lean is a big fan of his Silica Gel album under the BODYGUARD alias.
>>
Prefer his lofi shit desu
>>
>>64609491
He had influence in genre that he shares with another guy, Daniel Lopatin. They're still completely irrelevant to anybody other than their core fans.
>>
>>64609491
Ariel Pink influenced James Ferraro though. As much as I prefer James to Ariel, Ariel was doing h-pop before James was. He influenced Ferraro.
>>
>>64609500
He's a meme
>>
File: deanblunt.jpg (157 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
deanblunt.jpg
157 KB, 1024x683
why isn't this cutie pie more famous? you think he's resentful of those he influenced who got big??
>>
>>64609652
who dis
>>
>>64609763
dean blunt
>>
>>64609652
because he is a T A L E N T L E S S H A C K
>>
>>64608912
>>64609652
the gods. love these dudes
>>
>>64609652
does dean even know about james? why are they always paired together
>>
>>64608935
its too late. hes now a "talentless hack" meme.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>64609652
BBF is great
>>
>>64609936
they had 2 albums of course he knows ferraro but he is unworthy of him.
>>64609942
nah thats only for dean
>>
STOP POSTING ABOUT MARCEL-CORE ARTISTS ON MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64610021
>wahh people like what I don't like
>>
>>64610021
i hate the ferraro spam because he might turn into meme but its way better than the radiohead and grimes post you autist.Even one of the labes ferraro is in hates marcel and made fun of him so he is not marcel core.
>>
>>64610103
>Even one of the labes ferraro is in hates marcel and made fun of him
please explain? what label?
>>
>>64610103
Ferraro tried to get Marcel into an 18+ show of his once so I think that does make him Marcel-core.
>>
>>64610021
"WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT BEYONCE OR KENDRICK"
>>
>>64610217
lmao is this true hahahahahah i keep forgetting ferraro might actually browse this board
>>
>>64610217
oh god
>>
>>64610186
oesb label.i think it was on some kind of livestream or radio.
>>64610217
of course he will after all he will get bonus money and fame also I doubt he will act like a jerk to a 17years old.
>>
>>64610280
>OESB
Dude I've seen on Twitter that they act like assholes to each other all the time but are super good friends. They just love fucking with each other.

I don't even think that was even actually OESB in that livestream anyway. I think the anon who posted that thread was jumping to conclusions.
>>
WHO IS MARCEL
>>
>>64610342
a music blogger who praises Ferraro and Dean endlessly and thinks they're gods among men.
>>
>>64610342
a fag
>>
>>64610318
>implying that based oesb doesn't hate hacks like marcel who have songs consisting only of other people's samples UNEDITED
marcel is already hated enough even outside mu.
>>
>>64610471
Marcel interviewed OESB dude I think they have a pretty good friendship.
>>
actually though how does such a prolific musician like james not even scrape by? dudes been around for time. did he just fuck up his relationship with the industry or something?
>>
tfw /mu/ never talks about spencer clark
>>
>>64610513
thats before them finding out about his "art"
>>
>>64610601
they follow each other on twitter dude

unless you're still memeing
>>
>>64610471
>>64610601
hi OESB
>>
>>64610614
why would they bother unfollowing each other
>>
james doesnt follow marcel on twitter

he does follow andy morin though lololololololl0l
>>
>>64610103
that's not what defines marcel-core. marcel's taste defines marcel-core.
>>
>>64611227
but why does it matter in the first place?everyone hates marcel and he somewhat stumbles on one good artist and bam the same artist is turned into a meme because marcel who doesn't even really appreciate and understand his music properly turns out to like him.
>>
>>64611446
nah I'm just bored of the daily grimes and hip hop threads
marcel core is just easy to abuse
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.