[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post artists that are at the end of their careers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: great-white-shark-drake-is-shit.jpg (485 KB, 1554x1415) Image search: [Google]
great-white-shark-drake-is-shit.jpg
485 KB, 1554x1415
>Pic related.

GO!!
>>
File: coolio.jpg (314 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
coolio.jpg
314 KB, 900x1200
>>
>>64604140
Lol no. One Dance is going to be the soundtrack to this summer.
>>
>>64604173
More like the end of his life.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was the next to go.
>>
>>64604140
Kendrick Lamar

Drake

Future

Kanye West

Mac Miller

Muse

Gorillaz
>>
>>64604140

Lol, as if. Mainstream artists can release as many bad albums as they want as long as they have some hot singles (Feel No Ways, Too Good). Drake isn't going anywhere for a while.
>>
>>64604190
Top fucking KEK.
>>
Nah he's gonna learn a big lesson from this.

IYRTITL was the best thing he's ever released. His next album is going to be a perfect combination of Take Care and IYRTITL and is going to completely dominate the hip-hop industry.

Drake's best stuff comes when he isn't trying to meet expectations.
>>
>>64604207
Sad, but a bit true senpai.
>>
>>64604193
Ahahahahaha lemme guess, you like Radiohead and Black Metal?
>>
>>64604243
Well meme'd
>>
File: a0639394771_16.jpg (86 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a0639394771_16.jpg
86 KB, 700x700
>>64604243
This is my favorite album desu.
>>
>>64604207
Feel No Ways is an exceptional song though. So are Hype, Controlla and Keep the Family Close.

The album is strikingly similar to Nothing Was the Same. Long, meandering, boring, tedious songs interspersed by masterful slices of brilliance.

Take Care and IYRTITL prove that he's an exceptional artist. He just needs to stop trying to fulfil expectations.
>>
File: 1011060.jpg (11 KB, 299x289) Image search: [Google]
1011060.jpg
11 KB, 299x289
>>
>>64604320
This.

He's gone to shit. Greenwood doesn't need this shit holding him back.
>>
>>64604286
Oh, dude I love Drake. Wasn't saying I don't, was just explaining to OP that mainstream artists aren't sunken by poor critical reviews. I honestly really like half of Views a lot.

Faves:
Feel No Ways
U with Me
Redemption
Fire And Desire
Weston Road Flows
Controlla

Also, I don't agree that Nothing Was The Same is boring or tedious. It's his BEST album. Take Care is his most important and influential, but Nothing Was The Same is the best. If you're Reading this is his second best.
>>
>>64604320
I hate this dude. Such a meme musician.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.