[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate him? No meme opinions like his personality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: download (3).jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Why do you hate him?
No meme opinions like his personality.
>>
kill yourself
>>
File: kanye-1-.jpg (45 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
kanye-1-.jpg
45 KB, 540x540
>>64602333
I like him more than his music desu
>>
>>64602333
I don't like his music so I just shitpost away every chance I get, both in real life and on /mu/

kanye is boring mom rap for senile people who don't actually like music
>>
LOL @ a music board that separates musicians' personalities from their music. Miserable human beings make miserable music for other miserable human beings.
>>
I don't like his music, him, or his stupid fans.
>>
I don't hate him because I'm not a pleb.
>>
>>64602333
I hate him as a person so how can I not say it's his personality.

his rapping is cringey and he clearly can't sing, he should just stick to producing.
>>
>>64602377
You're actually fucking retarded dude, sorry to let you know this way. Now fuck off back to r/music
>>
>>64602333
He is a fun person but I dislike his music. It's interesting to follow his shenanigans but the fact that he has enough balls to legimately claim and believe that he is the greatest gets his music and endeavors way overrated by people.
>>
He soinded so whiny in mbdtf that I burst out laughing
>>
File: 1458775912787.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458775912787.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>64602377
>>
>>64602407
Kanye is pretty much a false prophet for plebs who want to grow out of their pleb status
>>
i hate him because hes black
>>
>>64602436
You can literally say anything is whiney when it is emotional or has a message. Worst straw man argument of all time.
>>
>>64602410
I'm sorry I don't mean to pick on you for your dumb opinion but I'm going to. There's something really hilarious about some loser on a image board telling someone with six platinum albums and 21 Grammys to "stick to producing." You sure showed him!
>>
>>64602333
He's turned into Azealia Banks with a dick.
>>
>>64602132
>>
>>64602333

I hate him because he is a really nice guy.
>>
>>64602354
[spoiler]post more qt kanye senpai[/spoiler]
>>
>>64602517
k
>>
>>64602440
>>64602415

Nice. A meme response and "you're fucking retarded". Excellent rebuttals here at /mu/, definitely above middle-school level discourse.

Sorry you've been brainwashed into thinking copy-paste nigger music is what's good.
>>
>>64602577
>you're all brain washed
>everyone is stupid except for me, who is actually very smart

yeah, they're totally the ones in middle school here, bruh
>>
>>64602394
Do me a favor and see if you can try to catch a bullet with your teeth
>>
>>64602597

Hey psst - dumbfuck - there are actually millions of other people that also think Kanye and his fans are the biggest dick riders on earth. Get your head out of his ass.
>>
File: - Copy (2).jpg (31 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
- Copy (2).jpg
31 KB, 500x271
>>64602460
boy he bout to do it
>>
Shit music.
>>
I became a fan of him after listening to Monster. Also Nicki Minaj.
>>
>>64602333
he makes me realize that i will never be a great producer and i lash out at him on an imageboard to try to feel better about myself
>>
>>64602610
good for them. what do you want me to do with information?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.