[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you listen to Limp Bizkit when you were in school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 612mhKGYbHL.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
612mhKGYbHL.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
Did you listen to Limp Bizkit when you were in school?
>>
I hated them back then but I like them now.
>>
Some of my mates did. I never cared.
>>
Yes. And i wear that retarded yankees cap like Fred Durst as well
>>
>>64602093
Unfortunately

I don't think I'll ever be confident in my ability to judge music just because I had so much love for numetal as a kid.
>>
>>64602189
It's okay, when I started listening to better stuff for a while I went back to linkin park/limp bizkit and thought their stuff was a little empty in comparison
>>
Most people here aren't old enough to remember their music in the charts.
>>
>>64602093
the lyrics on three dollar bill are hilariously retarded
>>
Nah, they were a little much even for middle school me.
>>
>>64602881
they are retarted on all albums
>>
>>64603207
only albums i've heard well is three dollar bill.
couple of solid grooves on it.
love the bass and drum work.

but the lyrics really distract me, even if they're meant to be full on ironic and humorous. it's incredibly pubescent and douchebaggy lmao
>>
>>64603425
people have actually heard 3 dollar?

it's one of those things where you sometimes get people claiming that the debut was "pretty good, maaan" and you assume they're just saying it cause no-one's actually heard it
>>
I kind of miss those days in music. Sure I was young and naive but that music was fun. Still remember downloading goofy nu metal mashups on Limewire.
>>
>>64603462
yeah you can say what you want about that album, but the musicianship is tight and there's a lot of energy, imo.
>>
yea. i got heavily into them in my last year, sort of reactionarily after getting sucked into rym memes
>>
Anyone who doesn't think Significant Other is a great album are the kind of people that hate Limp Bizkit, Justin Bieber, Kesha, etc, not because they've analyzed their music but because they're cool to hate.
>>
ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS
>>
>>64602093
i listened to limp bizkit when i was 6-7 kek
>>
I used to really like Korn and SOAD (still do to a degree) but I've always thought Limp Bizkit was trash.
>>
File: crumbz.jpg (73 KB, 750x907) Image search: [Google]
crumbz.jpg
73 KB, 750x907
>>64602093
Yes
>>
>>64603898

I listened to them up until Chocolate Starfish. That album was huge when I was in Middle school. Years later I went back and listened to their music just for nostalgia sake, and it's genuinely the most abysmally retarded music I've ever heard.
>>
File: Limp Bizkit.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Limp Bizkit.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>64602093
I'm listening to Limp Bizkit right now, m8.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.