[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I even categorize shit-tier EDM? The kind with "2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: utonium-wat.png (22 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
utonium-wat.png
22 KB, 154x154
How do I even categorize shit-tier EDM? The kind with "2 hour mix" videos on YouTube.

It's all uninteresting and basic as fuck, all that downtempo, chillwave and so on. How do you even listen to it unironically?
>>
>>64595420
Why are you assuming any of us listen to that?
>>
>>64595420
Who the fuck do you think you're talking about wiith "You?" The majority of /mu/ doesn't even listen to EDM.
>>
[bass boosted]
>>
>>64595442
I mean "How does one even listen to it unironically?". I know y'all aren't THAT pleb
>>
>>64595420
dance music is for dancing, not for stroking your chin to, anon.
>>
>>64595420

EDMfaggots killed chillwave
>>
>>64596483
This! Good 80's pop smapled chillwave with a fuzzy warm VHS feel from 2011 is something I miss deeply
>>
Big room house
Brostep
Memerap
Trap

Just like with other subgneres.
>>
If you've never been to an Excision concert, you haven't lived.

I've been directly behind funny cars as they take off at the Nationals and let me tell you
That's nothing compared to being front row at an Excision concert

Seriously
You will make sounds with your voice without meaning to because your vocal chords will be shaking so much
>>
>>64595420
>How do you even listen to it unironically?

I've heard that kind of stuff implemented well during the 10 seconds of a 'LeafyIsHere' YouTube video.
>>
>>64595420
i used to listen to "chillstep" mixes on youtube and I enjoyed it as background sound. ladies loved it bc it fits in their small skulls. and i almost got laid bc of it!
>>
>>64596742
the keyword being "almost"
>>
>>64595420
Neither downtempo or chillwave are EDM.
>>
>>64596763
in defense of chillstep:
actually it was my fault. the girl and i went to my place and got stoned to music. I shouldn't smoke around girls. it makes my quite and stupid. she fucking wrapped her legs in mine on my couch and i couldn't do a thing. god she was so hot. oh well. i've made up for it.
>>
>>64596483
EDMfaggots killed dance music
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.