[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
which is the best
>>
Smile is best, Yoshimi is overrated trash
>>
>sgt peppers
carnival music
>otc
indie beatles
>smile
panto nursery rhyme tunes

SO HARD ERM WHICH ONE DO I PICK???
>>
>>64592780
>indie beatles
do you really know so little about music?
>>
otc is the best ever
>>
>>64592809
how aren't they lmao

>>64592814
wew
>>
>>64592745
Sgt. Pepper's = SMiLE > Black Foliage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yoshimi
>>
>>64592745
>OTC

Fuck this band so hard I hate the 60's revival shit and I'm glad it died.

Smile if I had to pick but don't really love any of those 4
>>
>>64592836
>how aren't they lmao
because they're more like the beach boys than the beatles
>The album Black Foliage: Animation Music Volume One (1999) by the Olivia Tremor Control has been compared to Smile for its dichotomous vocal harmony pop and avant-garde tape manipulation.[160][184]
>>
>>64592877
so an indie beach boys... is somehow fucking 'better'????

>avant-garde tape manipulation
do you really know so little about music?
>>
yoshimi>smile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beatles and probably the other one i never bothered to listen to it
>>
>>64592910
this is how you can tell that somebody just started coming on here
>>
>>64592897
>do you really know so little about music?
its from wikipedia, dipshit
>so an indie beach boys... is somehow fucking 'better'????
do you really have to compartmentalize bands to what their predecessors sounded like, so that makes them somehow inferior? if smile or pet sounds were to come out in the 80s or 90s they would have been considered indie, can you please off yourself now for being a condescending piece of human garbage? you are devoid of humanity
>>
Smile >> Sgt. Pepper > Black Foliage >>>>> YBTPR
>>
>>64592937
>i like shit music
(You)
>>
>goofy pop ditties and a great ending
>ripoff of the former with added special effects
>complete steaming turn with zero redeeming qualities
>the greatest album of all time
>>
yoshimi is pure fucking cringe, soft nu male rock with a reddit flavor
>>
>>64592978
>so that makes them somehow inferior? if smile or pet sounds were to come out in the 80s or 90s they would have been considered indie
but they didn't? hello?

>do you really have to compartmentalize bands to what their predecessors sounded like
yay especially when its this derivative
>>
>>64592985
no one thinks you're cool, you just look like an edgy teenager who's never actually listened to a beatles album
>>
>>64592998
if smile isn't goofy pop ditties with added special effects then i have no idea what is anymore
>>
>>64593038
>yay especially when its this derivative
are you kidding me? brian wilson fucking WISHES he couldve made something as cool as black foliage in his time, what are you talking about derivative? theres nothing that sounds like black foliage, its purely unique, and its not even that old
>but they didn't? hello?
my point was your bias against indie music doesnt mean shit, and you're a loser faggot
>>
>>64593076
Full orchestration with actual musicianship =/= quirky electronic studio effects / rubbing your balls on a tape reel and playing it backwards

Fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1461631711307.jpg (98 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1461631711307.jpg
98 KB, 342x342
>>64593058
youve been wrong on all of your assumptions about me. stay buttblasted because i dont like your shit music though
>>
>>64593094
>are you kidding me? brian wilson fucking WISHES he couldve made something as cool as black foliage in his time
thats like saying that the beatles wish that they wrote champagne supernova lmao

>theres nothing that sounds like black foliage
oh but there is
>>
>>64593094
>>64593094
>brian wilson fucking WISHES he couldve made something as cool as black foliage in his time
This is actually the dumbest post I've ever seen on 4chan. See >>64593116

DERP "WEIRD" SOUND EFFECTS SO COOOOOLL
>>
>>64593134
>oh but there is
im waiting
>thats like saying that the beatles wish that they wrote champagne supernova
you're comparing an experimental avant garde pop album to a top 50 billboard single from a britpop band? are you seriously this fucking desperate? lol
>>
>>64593144
Don't worry E6 fans are fucking children that get mad that nobody likes their 60s revival music
>>
>Her name is Yoshimi
>She's a black belt in karate
CRIIIINNNNNNGGGGEEEEEEE
>Working for the city
>She has to discipline her body
C
R
I
N
G
E
>>
>>64593160
>experimental avant garde pop album
how on earth is it avant garde or experimental lol

i could name lots of 60s psych rock albums that have tape manipulation and electronics but that would be adding insult to injury and would be pretty namedroppy

also i wasnt comparing the music of champagne supernova to otc i was just saying how retarded you sound saying that "brian wilson wish he was a caricature of his former self"
>>
>>64592745
>Yoshimi
>not Soft Bulletin
You had one job, OP.
>>
>>64592745
Flaming Lips is my personal favorite
>>
>>64593260
>oh but there is

>doesnt post anything
figures lol get your bitch ass outa here you cant post anything that even is remotely close to black foliage experimentation except some outdated albums from the 60s like probably United States of America or Zappa shit, you are so predictable
>>
>>64593323
>outdated albums from the 60s
otc fans ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>64593323
>glorified beatles cover band
>"""experimentation"""
the keks dont stop coming
>>
Yoshimi is best from that selection, but it's not the best Flaming Lips album.
>>
>>64593342
>>64593350
>hates revival bands
>but can't think of any music that is similar to black foliage than from the 60s
listen to more music, kiddo
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.