[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>burn the witch: 5 million views >lotus flower: 35 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 827x739) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 827x739
>burn the witch: 5 million views
>lotus flower: 35 million views

is Radiohead dead?
>>
>>64592238
Holy shit are you really that dumb
>>
>>64592251
yeah I'm sure their least popular album really picked up in the views over the years kid.
>>
>>64592238
>a song released in the past week has fewer fews than a song released years ago

damn...
>>
>>64592313
Didn't this video just come out 2 days ago
>>
>>64592238
No.
️️Radiohead was literally just reported on by CNN.
They are far from dead
>>
>>64592349
>fewer fews

i m high
>>
>>64592238
What does their music reveal? Aren't they dedicated to their music? They are a massive presence in the pantheon of consumed medium
>>
File: forrealthoughquestionmark.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
forrealthoughquestionmark.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>64592251
>>64592313
>>64592349
>>64592361
>>
Guys any news onlp9? Anything? Any new information? Dates? Number?
>>
Even if they were has-beens 5+ million views in under 2 days is still impressive, and this video doesn't even have half the meme potential of Lotus Flower's vid.
>>
>>64594889
Rumored a release very soon as burn the witch vid was super rushed + starting up tour dates soon.
>>
>>64594995
How soon is very soon? This week? This month? Next month?
>>
>>64595041
Tour starts in two weeks
Video was done in 14 days and was finished very close to deadline
Why rush things like that if its a usual june release?
Bets are from this Friday to next week
>>
On youtube they say you can actually see the "hat officer", the one they try to burn, hiding at the bushes at far left right before the music ends, when town people are waving at us.
I'm not talking about the last scene when you see the bird and that he actually escaped but is covered in ashes. I'm talking about the " burning ritual" scene still. People say you can see the man escaping and hiding behind the bushes. Anyone had tgat luck and could spot it to me? I'm watching on repeat but cant see a thing.
>>
>>64592238
Just as you made the thread it reached 6.
Besides, holy fuck do you really care about popularity regarding your favourite band?
>>
Lotus Flower had way more views when it released I think 18 million in the first day.

They had way more hype for TKOL, with the stupid ARG shit and all the clues. LP9 is just them lazily making everything white and teasing nothing.
>>
Ignoring the bait, but just want to say: Damn, what a song. I haven't been this excited about Radiohead in a long time.
>>
>>64594126
>>64592238
You're retarded dude

>>64595679
This ofc. They just dropped it out of nowhere, there was no goosechase or anything. Many many people are yet to hear it I'm sure. Even then, with lotus flower they were coming off one of their best records and with burn the witch they're coming off one of their worst albums and a 5 year break in real releases.

All that being said I think burn the witch is a better track than lotus flower
>>
>>64595891
I can't stop listening to BTW, I have become addicted to that song, liked it alot more than Lotus Flower, and since they are releasing it as a single, shit is gonna be everywhere in the alt-rock radio, maybe reaching High and Dry and FPT levels of popularity
>>
>>64595891
>tkol
>worst album

Drink HCl
>>
File: wow.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>64595441
Holy shit, it is true.
>>
>>64596805
>tkol
>good

Drink HSO3F
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.