[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did The Big Ship make me cry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
why did The Big Ship make me cry?
>>
it made me cry too buddy
>>
cuz ur a fag lol
>>
I wish they would stop using that song is so many bad fucking movies
>>
>>64590597
Because Brian Eno is a fucking God in music and he can do no wrong.
>>
>>64590803
are you sure you're not thinking of An Ending (Ascent)
b/c i've heard that in plenty of things, but never The Big Ship
>>
>>64590737

yeah that too lmao
>>
Before and After Science is better faggots
>>
>>64590597
Becalmed is so pretty it makes me cry almost every time
>>
>>64591489

yeah i like it more too desu
>>
Who has that leddit post some fag wrote about loving this foreign girl and said to play Eno's "Becalmed" while reading it

Tear jerker if you're gay
>>
>>64590597
St Elmos Fire is one of the few songs that is capable of making me emotional
>>
I'll Come Running is better
>>
>>64590957
It was in that indie cancer movie. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. They used it kinda well though.
>>
>>64591683
Not all of us have mommy issues
>>
>>64591713
You know, the mods around here don't take to kindly to off topic posts to piss off trips.
>>
>>64590803
I thought it was a fitting end to the DFW movie
>>
>>64591854
>mods
>>
>>64591854
implying mods don't only react to things obvious enough to make them look bad
>>
>>64591895
We are trying to discuss music here like mature adults. By posting this picture yet again, you have proven that you are mentally incapable of having such discussion and you should be removed from the general population by force or the slight of your own hand.
Thank you, and I hope you strongly consider making the population size smaller by 1 person, that person being yourself.
>>
>>64592310
>>64592271
Please follow the example of the deleted post
>>
>>64592271
KEK
>>
SEVERAL TIMES
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.