[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was surprised to learn that Cedric Bixler-Zavala has been doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: oE34hjob_400x400.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
oE34hjob_400x400.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
I was surprised to learn that Cedric Bixler-Zavala has been doing his own side projects just like Omar has. Are they any good? I only hear about Omar on /mu/
>>
he has a solo album that has yet to be released and its all singer songwriter kind of stuff. i can vouch for its greatness cuz i got to see it live. im really looking forward to whenever that one comes out.

i wasnt into the 'anywhere' collab with whoever that was with

im not sure there are any others besides a feature on an el p track
>>
>>64590506
Is he the most redpilled musician ever?
>>
>>64590878
why?

>>64590844
I liked anywhere but he was mostly drumming in that. I really fucking wish they would release the Zavalaz album cause I'm sure it sounds fucking amazing
>>
>>64591387
>why?
if ever there was a more difficult time to answer this
>>
>>64591411
I don't recall anything he's done or said that was red pilled unless you count throwing boiling water on his fans.

He seems pretty liberal. Supports feminists and has made anti bush type songs and shit and rants on stage
>>
>>64591499
I think his entire aesthetic is very purely redpilled. He exploits the paranoid fringe to reveal a surrealistic agenda
>>
>>64592324
he's also a Scientologist

does that make him more of one?
>>
>>64592324
without more words your shit is pretty meaningless.

He's encouraged people to self actualize and to a degree overcome oppressive social systems like religious dogma, but the later is more by proxy of exploring his own experiences in music. Probably most of his shit is just personal.

They have taken over political stances though, like shooting an ATDI video where a bunch of murdered Mexican women were buried and holding signs. He's also directly said shit against Bush and there's songs like Teflon that are political.

>>64592362
wow really?
>>
>>64592362
>Scientology
I know it's common to refer to this as insane and ridiculous but in the realistic spectrum of intuitiveness Scientology is more reasonable and less problematic than Christianity and other outdated lifestyles. I don't know much about it in detail but it seems to me to be a proper foil for the hamfisted embarrassment that Christianity has become in the modern age
>>
>>64592786
not really because Christianity has existed long enough they actually have old shit you can look at. There's a historical record which lends it more credibility than the stuff that was only made up way more recently.
>>
>>64593253
I mean at this point in time there are so many factors pointing towards the blunder of Christianity but that is a massive trigger problem because of the embarrassing nature of the bureaucracy of history
>>
>>64593321
that's a weird way to say 'im wrong'

go to bed beck
>>
>>64593415
triggered?
>>
>>64593434
hardly you sound retarded
>>
File: COKE.jpg (62 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
COKE.jpg
62 KB, 350x262
he hasn't released anything though has he?

omar used to release like six albums a year.
>>
File: 1389484046951.png (115 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1389484046951.png
115 KB, 247x247
>>64593480
Pls no bully
>>
I haven't heard but Omar had a qt singer in some of his albums, how can he compete with that?
>>
what the fuck does "redpilled" mean? ive seen the matrix and i dont know what the hell you guys are talking about in this context
>>
>>64594406
A tendency to display an understanding of the reality of the world with existential expression
>>
Still waiting patiently for this Zavalaz track...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7FkDOEX-XM
>>
>>64592362
who cares what his religious beliefs are?

I mean what do you expect anyways, that guy wrote deloused in the comatorium.
>>
>>64592324
>redpilled
I don't think you know what this means
>>64592523
>without more words your shit is pretty meaningless
this, kek
>>
>>64594447
dude that doesnt mean shit, you speak english?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.