[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the future of indie rock/pop, or just the past?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 512x512
is this the future of indie rock/pop, or just the past?
>>
its boring
>>
>>64584591
It's the Aiden Gillen
>>
this band is completely generic and forgettable. so probably the future.
>>
Derivative indie runoff. No thanks.
>>
I liked that Marry Me Archie track, rest of the album was p. shit. This any good?
>>
>>64584609
this

also, plenty of tracks are also horribly produced

>>64584633
that's the worst track, with the worst sound quality also
>>
this is one of my favorite albums honestly, the mood is just perfect for it and I'm looking forward to their next album.
>>
>>64584650
Shitty sound might be intentional given the type of music it is.
>>
>>64584591
it's generic indie rock
>>
>>64584680
All of indie rock could benefit from deep dynamic range and clean treble. It's the reason why Doolittle sounds better than Room on Fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 640x640
This is
>>
>>64584591
I love this album but I can accept that is nothing especial in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>64584609
Kill yourself

>>64584624
No

>>64584631
No

>>64584633
No

>>64584660
Yes

>>64584958
No

It is the future
>>
>>64584591
its just the present. definitely not the future, though it is a good record. not remarkable in any way, but good.
>>
i enjoyed it quite a lot. looking forward to more from these guys.
>>
i mean it's not bad but do you really imagine bands in 5 years going for "the alvvays sound"
>>
Frankie Cosmos is way better
>>
>>64586506
please elaborate about they being the "future"...how so?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.