[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wouldn't even care if he died today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Jai-Paul.jpg (138 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Jai-Paul.jpg
138 KB, 600x600
I wouldn't even care if he died today
>>
>>64577648
literally fucking who
>>
>>64577671
read the file name, n00b
>>
>>64577696
yeah who is this sandnigger
>>
>>64577696
one more time
literally fucking who
>>
>>64577702
Jai Paul
>>
The whole AK Paul thing last month has got me interested again though, 'Landcruizin' was a banger.

https://soundcloud.com/a-k-paul/landcruisin
>>
>>64577702
>>64577711
not a fan of his music, but c'mon guys. Jai Paul is far from obscure. Especially on /mu/
>>
He's terrible
>>
File: statham1.gif (1 MB, 440x275) Image search: [Google]
statham1.gif
1 MB, 440x275
>>64577648

BTSTU was sick, the rest of the album ehh.

Clearly a case of manufactured hype though, he was written about for ages even when nothing (e.g. to present day) had eventuated.

Found out his brother is Miguel too, so maybe he had connections?

Maybe he's somehow managed to seem like a genuine enigmatic figure to the music press. As soon as that new project was announced with his bro P4K and the rest were going hype again.
>>
File: .png (219 KB, 470x305) Image search: [Google]
.png
219 KB, 470x305
>>64577812
Miguel isn't his brother. AK is. He is 100% an industry plant though and once he got signed he fucked off. There is a video of his manager talking to him on the phone after the leak and he basically says XL paid for something and didn't get what they expected ie they bought jai but jai sucked
>>
>>64577872
that seemed to be talking about the leak though.
>>
File: 1457394230627.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457394230627.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>64578037
(me)

at the end of the day though he's signed to XL. They are not smalltime.
>>
>>64577872
The leak is amazing and everyone including Richard Russell knows just how good Jai is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.