[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 17
File: burn the witch.jpg (172 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
burn the witch.jpg
172 KB, 1000x1000
thoughts?
>>
i havent heard it but im pretty sure its a coldplay ripoff
>>
coldplay
>>
File: lol reaction.gif (788 KB, 440x278) Image search: [Google]
lol reaction.gif
788 KB, 440x278
>>64573731
kek
http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/
>>
Boring, sounds the same as every other Radiohead song ever

Radiohead fans are so cancerous.

>BUT M-MUH KID A!!! ITS TOTALLY NOT JUST HALF-BAKED IDEAS WITH 3 PRETTY GOOD SONGS AND MOSTLY FILLER ELECTRONIC NONSENSE THAT LITERALLY NOBODY LISTENS TO IN 2016 AND HE TOTALLY DOESNT HAVE AN AWFUL WHINY VOICE THAT NOBODY ACTUALLY ENJOYS UNIRONICALLY!!!111

Get fucked, cunts.
>>
I USED TO RUUUUULE THE WORLD
>>
Not what I was expecting, but I found it rather enjoyable. It has me more excited for LP9 than I was before. The video is pretty fantastic, and the music has a rather intense feeling matched with Thoms lyrical content which creates a decent track. The violins at the start sound a little tacky for my liking but all in all I'm looking forward to the full LP.
>>
It's good, I liked it. And I am basically the universal standard so, yeah, it's good.
>>
File: spiteful lol reaction.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
spiteful lol reaction.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>64573749
I've never understood why /mu/ hates Radiohead so much. I tend to agree with /mu/ on shit, but I love 95% of the Radiohead discography, so keep trolling, I needed a good laugh today.
>>
>>64573779

>Implying any other album other than Kid A is even worth talking about or remotely interesting.

>Implying Amnesiac isn't fucking shitty uninspired drivel AKA actual Kid A B-sides that nobody remembers half of

>Implying Thom Yorke doesn't sing unintelligble lyrics that are pseudo-intellectual nonsense and pretentious to the maximum

>Implying anyone other than edgy young adults and kids Radiohead post-2002

>Implying /mu/ hasn't gotten over the meme

>Implying TKOL, The Bends, Pablo Honey, HTT aren't forgettable, boring overrated garbage

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1337038693533.jpg (109 KB, 600x796) Image search: [Google]
1337038693533.jpg
109 KB, 600x796
>>64573749
>>
>>64573779
They are literally rèddit: the band, m8
>>
No thoughts
>>
>>64573811

It's seriously not funny to pretend to love Radiohead anymore.

Especially since most of you hipsters act like you hate mainstream bands yet you idolize one of the biggest pop-rock bands of the last 12 years.

Not to mention their pseudo-experimentalism is childish at best and generally pretentious and awful.

It's no better than Coldplay or Three Days Grace.

Every 15 year old's first pseudo-intellectual favourite band is Radiohead. Sadly, they're not talented and Thom's voice is awful and generally they're boring and plebeian.

Enjoy your Babby's first experimental-pop-rock band, kiddies. The adults will be over there away from this awful unfunny memeband.
>>
>>64573764
me too. I hope they do a full tour, because I had tickets to the Toronto show in 2013 (which I drove several hundred miles to that day) and never got to see them. I've never seen them live, actually, because I'm from buttfuck nowhere, OH and I was out of the country when they came to Cleveland in 2008 and considered driving to a show to be impractical.
>>
>>64573825
>Enjoy your Babby's first experimental-pop-rock band, kiddies. The adults will be over there away from this awful unfunny memeband.
*tips fedora*
>>
>>64573779
I'm with you on this one pal I think they push the experimental boundaries in pop music to a brilliant extent. I mean I reckon the same people dickride Grimes (clearly sub par music) compared to Radiohead, rather fantastic music.
>>
Bit boring and a bit too safe.
>>
File: pls can I have reaction.gif (409 KB, 177x177) Image search: [Google]
pls can I have reaction.gif
409 KB, 177x177
>>64573804
I noticed you didn't diss OK Computer. care to take a swing?
>>
>>64573804
I can't believe someone who dislikes a band so much would actually voluntarily take the time to find a pertinent thread and type their special snowflake asshurt opinions like you just did.

As if you're going to influence anyone else's opinion on the subject whatsoever. Absurd.
>>
File: nice sigh reaction.jpg (10 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
nice sigh reaction.jpg
10 KB, 213x255
>>64573809
>>64573825
>>64573827
>>64573831
kek
>>
>>64573827
I'm glad you enoyed it and hope you manage to catch them live.
>>
>>64573840

Sure.

Let's see... It's slightly better than those, but still mostly a snoozefest outside of maybe 2 songs (No Surprises, Paranoid Android) not to mention still way overrated.

Here's an experiment for you Radiohead stans, go up and ask a Radiohead fan to on the spot, spout all the lyrics to even one song besides Creep without looking it up. I've met 3 fans and none of them knew the words. Because you can't fucking understand the whiny cunt mumbling and the instrumentals are pseudo-experimental. What a joke.
>>
File: 1354045828939.jpg (97 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1354045828939.jpg
97 KB, 800x600
Is /mu/ this plebeian to correlate violins with >coldplay, or is it all ironic memeing?
>>
>>64573855
>>64573825
>>64573804

RADIOHEAD FANS BTFO
>>
are they releasing the record today?
>>
>>64573855
>I've met 3 fans and none of them knew the words. Because you can't fucking understand the whiny cunt mumbling and the instrumentals are pseudo-experimental. What a joke.
There are lots of people in the real world who claim to be radiohead fans, but still only know creep.
>>
>>64573852
so... so you're the one who killed their drumtech in 2013? you monster!
and actually, I'm not sure how much I like the single so far. It hasn't captured me quite the way Spectre did or many of their other albums. I thought TKOL was super weak at first but it grew on me, despite still thinking it's one of their weaker offerings.
>>
Coldplay: the single
>>
>>64573859

I saw quite a few comments on their newest song comparing it to Coldplay, many even on /mu/. It's drivel.

Get over it, utter pleb.
>>
>>64573866
lel
>>
>>64573855
No Surprises and Paranoid Android aren't even my fav tracks from that album.
And I don't need other Radiohead fans' ability to make intelligible his wunderful mumblies to justify my feelings for them
>>
ITT: Radiohead dickriders in shambles because the new song is even worse than any other song off the last 6/10 album
>>
>>64573872
You know, Creep is actually a good song. I was under 10 throughout the 90s, so I never actually had it ruined for me.
>>
>>64573859
It's not just that, it's the synthesis of violins and more modern instrumentation, medieval lyrical themes, whimsical music videos

Its literally Viva la Vida a decade later
>>
>>64573855
I know all the lyrics to quite a few radiohead tracks. But you claim to have lsitened to so much Radiohead and yet you claim you can barely understand Thom Yorke

>kek when you havent listened to the bends and claim to have an opinion on it.

>>64573877
I actually think In Rainbows is their weakest (besides Pablo Honey), though I enjoy quite a lot of the tracks on it. I actually prefer Amok out of the two.
>>
>>64573868
Some chick that supposedly knows Jonny seemed to potentially hint at a release today, but it seemed like it should be taken with a grain of salt.
My guess is they'll release another single in a couple weeks and then the whole album mid-tour in June as rumored.
>>
>>64573835

How does radiohead push the experimental boundries of pop music besides Amnesiac and Kid A?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8eRDkiwGMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z-ufNCiK48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU0WbFBMwzs

These songs are what I think of when pushing the boundries of pop rock honestly.
>>
>>64573907

Creep = Hotline Bling of the 90's

Boring repetitive whiny pop song with boring premise about love and sadness.
>>
>>64573904
it's at least better than Feral.
>>
>>64573855
I've never needed to understand lyrics to love music.

I don't understand latin, german or other languages in Opera.
I don't understand most of what Jacques Brel says.
I don't even remotely care about what Thom Yorke says.

Sounds like you're a ultra pleb kid.

Stick to hip-hop and TS and go away.
>>
>>64573919
minus the sexism and misogyny, you mean?
>>
>>64573912

Because The Bends is the most forgettable album I've ever heard. Besides Fake Plastic Trees and Just, who gives a fuck? Literally NyQuill: The Album
>>
>>64573918
Oh I agree I was using pop as in popular. I think they push a lot of society in generals expectations of what music can be.
>>
File: cut the bullshit reaction.jpg (13 KB, 148x255) Image search: [Google]
cut the bullshit reaction.jpg
13 KB, 148x255
>>64573918
>primus
>pop music
>pick one
just because Trey Parker and Matt Stone brought them to mainstream attention does not make them pop
>>
>>64573918

Agreed.

The Radiohead fans claim that their music is so deep/experimental yet it didn't push shit. Besides Kid A (Which only has a small cult cuck audience of weirdos because of Vanilla Sky) who remembers them for changing shit? Even that album is barely that creative outside the title track
>>
>>64573938
>clearly hasnt heard Bulletproof..I wish I was
>>
>>64573928

Why bother even listening to Radiohead, why not listen to a superior instrumental artist then? Why bother suffering through his terribly pitched vocal cords?
>>
>>64573938
my favorite songs from that album actually include Black Star and High and Dry (which ironically Thom hates)
>>
>>64573954

Yet again, how is this a good song? Is it because of le sp00ky moaning or the distorted instruments and muh good vibes guitar? It doesn't sound good. It's 4/10.
>>
>>64573954

Literally every song on that album sounds the same.
>>
>>64573980
I really enjoy the lyrical content within this track. You clearly havent heard the track with that critique.
Listen to sonme Rdiohead rather than pretending to be some music king who has an opinion on something because its pretty mainstream.
*tips fedora*
good day to you sir.
>>
>>64573980
>I can't like it if it isn't free jazz
>>
>>64573963
Because I like it and it makes me feel good. Kind of like Sigur Ros or Amália.
Also they are really good musicians and most of their albums are always pretty different.
>>
>>64574001

Swans, Autechre, Aphex Twin > Anything Radiohead has ever done
>>
>>64573917
will they schedule some regular tour dates to accompany the album, or just the mass of festival dates they've announced. The'yre only coming to my region in the form of two festival dates, and frankly, I'm tired of paying for festival tickets when there are only 2 bands I truly love, 2 more bands I actually like, good odds that I will be introduced to one other band I actually like, and there will be way too many fucking people. I can't afford a whole weekend, and paying $80+ dollars for that noise is just bullshit.
>>
>>64573946

A lot of it is fun music to jam out too. It's really, really good funk metal that somehow inspired Nu Metal. It's not like listening to Ummagumma or an ambient album or something along those lines honestly.
>>
File: 1316810490655s.jpg (2 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1316810490655s.jpg
2 KB, 126x126
>listening to radiopleb in 2016
>>
I used to be so in love with Radiohead. They were my favourite band for my entire teenage life. I'm older now and have a lot more experience with music and listening back, I've come to the following conclusions.

>first half of Kid A is fairly flawless but it's broken apart by a couple of poorly placed tracks in the middle
>Amnesiac, while rough around the edges, is definitely their most creatively written/engineered effort
>Hail To The Thief has most of their best "rock" output, tracks like Go To Sleep and Wolf At The Door are leagues beyond anything on OK Computer
>Without intending to meme, In Rainbows really does have a few of the greatest pop songs from the 2000s (see: Nude)

Personally, I think the rest of their discography is only enjoyable because of what it once meant to me. They need to just make a different kind of music. Not half hearted unions of popular music structures with IDM and fucking Steve Reich influences. Shit, part of me just wants them to ditch all of their gear and display a bit more of the post-punk influence.
>>
great track gives me high hopes for the album.
>>
>>64574067

Agreed 100%
>>
>>64574024
I also like those a lot.
That does not mean that sentence is true.
>>
>>64574024
Swans are fucking shit
>>
>>64573855
Sir I think you have autism. Its not that hard to be able to enjoy most of Radioheads music. Overrated? Maybe. But I still think they get too much shit here while horrible bands like deerhunter get the pass.
>>
>>64574151
>shitting on Deerhunter

Boy.
>>
>>64573933
AKA the good stuff
>>
>>64574159
Also would like to add that all of you praising entry level bands while hating Radiohead and using very /v/ or 9gag tier memes when discussing music just proves why I shouldn't take these threads seriously.
>>
>>64574187
Okay you special little snowflake, go away then.
>>
>>64574151

Deerhunter is way better, fuck off pleb. You're clearly autistic if you enjoy this mainstream pop drivel that teenage girls listen to.
>>
>>64574187

>all these newfriends
>>
>>64573723
Amazing. Grown on me loads. Excited for the album now
>>
Does anyone honestly care about Radiohead anymore? After countless crappy Thom bleep bloop albums and the half assed TKoL I just don't give a shit anymore. They obviously don't
>>
>>64574296
>Didn't like TKoL
Why not go ahead and shout "I'm a pleb" from the rooftops?
>>
>>64574067

I agree mostly except i love all of Kid A and In Limbo is my favorite song especially after learning it on guitar. Also Radiohead songs are my favorite to play in general. They're very ceative guitarists
>>
>>64573779
>when I agree you're not trolling
>when I disagree you're all trolling

ahah :D You have to check your opinions and see if you don't have a post-ironic taste
>>
>>64574321

>no one likes tkol when it comes out
>everyone thinks it's just a prelude to the real album
>the real album never comes
>suddenly everyone likes it

Definition of pleb right there
>>
lol radiohead so divisive on /mu/ nowadays

hipsters are scared to admit they like them

its funny tho

/mu/ stay edgy
>>
>>64574338
It was the first Radiohead album I ever heard and I knew nothing about them beforehand. I thought it was amazing, and still do
>>
I would fuck me with a knife and listen to Chvrches rather than listen this.
>>
Enjoyable
>>
>>64574359

They've been my favorite band since 2003 and TKoL is bad
>>
It's 2016...There are hundreds of bands doing radiohead better than radiohead.
>>
>>64574376
No you just have shit taste

>muh Pitchfork didn't like it

It's easily their most daring album
>>
>>64574394

Breh. I don't even like pitchfork. The album's just bad. It's a bunch of messy jams with Thom mumbling about magpies and stuff. Their old B-Side albums are better
>>
>>64573723

Dynamically stagnant, structurally bland, entirely predictable lyrical content. A song promising to "go somewhere" constantly failing to fulfil said promise. I like Radiohead but the song is dull as hell. Face it.
>>
>>64574447
ok
>>
>the song itself
Surprisingly good. Better than the electronic drivel they've been trended towards. Sounds like there was actual thought put into it.

>the video
Cringe-worthy to the extreme. The execution is good, but the concept is something a 3edgy5u teenage art student would come up with.
>>
>>64574391
such as?
>>
>everybody imblying coldplay is bad
>>
>>64574802
>implying coldplay is as good as what radiohead once was
>>
>>64574802
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXby3twMmI
>>
>>64574265
haha is this supposed to be good bait?
>>
>>64574447
>Dynamically stagnant
Except the strings are constantly progressing and the bassline is perfect along with a build up into a dissonant finale - pretty much the opposite of dynamically stagnant.

>Structurally bland
Means nothing. The "structure" is bland in what way?

>Entirely predictable lyrics
Well no fucking shit considering the lyrics have been out a long time, now.

>Promising to go somewhere
Nobody promised that though could you at least try to be a clueless contrarian a little harder?
>>
>>64574963
A very tame crescendo does not a dynamically interesting song make. The structure adheres to an ABAB format, generally regarded as the most traditional pattern in all songwriting. It appears we agree w/r/t the lyrical content. "Promises to go somewhere" is a figurative metaphor in reference to the song's predictable nature.

Ad hominem doesn't make for conducive discussion, by the way.
>>
>>64575050
fair enough. with regards to an ABAB rhyme scheme it doesn't particularly mean much to me because the melody and hook is more what i'm interested in from radiohead, and I think that thom explores more of his range than he did on spectre or TKOL and the strings have an organic, tight groove that accents that, and acts as the basis of the song rather than just being thrown in there.

on predictability I certainly was not expecting the song to sound like this, but I cannot speak on other people's expectations obviously. I love it because it seems to be moving away from TKOL sound which I thought was lifeless and dull as dishwater, whereas I find burn the witch to explore some new territory for the band in tone and form. they've never had a song as starkly influenced by classical music yet.
>>
>>64575104

The strings are definitely compelling, a very welcome change TKOL. I don't hate the song but it's somewhat worrying this is the album's leading single. Maybe because it's the most accessible, hopefully not because it's the best. The other potential songs (i.e The Present Tense and Indentikit) are fucking immense, so I haven't lost hope for the album.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-05-04 12.46.35.png (2 MB, 1825x1394) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-05-04 12.46.35.png
2 MB, 1825x1394
>mfw it's 'ok'
>>
>>64575188
I do see what you mean about the single, although to be fair I've never thought Radiohead were a particularly strong singles band. Lotus Flower wasn't half as good to me as songs like Codex, Bloom or Separator (although admittedly far superior to the rest of record IMO) despite the fact it was the "leading single."

We'll see how the album turns out, and hopefully it's great! At this point I'm happy that they're still actually writing music and I don't expect another OK Computer, Kid A or In Rainbows but I hope to the Lord above that it's better than TKOL, and I think it will be.
>>
>>64574802
*was
>>
>>64574025
$80? that's a steal! here in Cali, it's $150+ for outside lands or $300+ for coachella
>>
Viva La Vida isn't a bad song at all but aside from the fact that both employed orchestral elements on two different songs in a similar key (if not the same key) and that Coldplay were heavily inspired by Radiohead there's simply no reference point. The use of the classical instruments in both songs are completely different and the actual literal chord progression is also different.
>>
whyyyyyy did radiohead take TKOL off spotify
>>
>paying attention to anything other than johnny greenwood

hes out from under thom's influence now, he's in the prime of his life - prepare for a new world of music
>>
>>64573723
bad
>>
File: anna wise the feminine.jpg (143 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
anna wise the feminine.jpg
143 KB, 500x500
anyone listened to this yet?
thoughts?
>>
>>64575576
Shit wrong thread
>>
>>64573855
The only criticism you could make was that it is a snooze fest. Good fucking job. Also judging music based on lyrics is pleb shit, I can't imagine what you'd say about post rock or anything like that
>>
I can't hear what the fuck he's singing in the chorus
>>
>>64575844
Burn the Witch
>>
>>64575342
I was just wondering this! Did you happen to find out?
>>
>>64573723
Just a rock band that use electronic elements to look avant garde to people who have never heard decent electronic music, omg he uses samples and a drum machine, so experimental
>>
>>64576150
That's a shit description. Only idiots think they're avant-garde, but regardless, stuff like Life in a Glasshouse and The National Anthem and Pyramid Song is pretty out there for a popular rock group
>>
beautiful cover art, dumb music video
if the leaked album cover is the final version ill be using this instead
>>
>>64574675
>the video
>Cringe-worthy

This nigga knows what's up. Great song with a fucking awful video. It's well made, and I'm sure it took some time, but the concept is so fucking silly.
>muh religious undertones
>muh political undertones
>muh dark imagery
>>
>>64574876
...the fuck?

I mean, I knew that Coldplay weren't as good as they once were, but really?
>>
>>64576191
Sure thats an oversimplified description but think about it, most of the experimentation in rock music lately has been stuff done in electronic music for years
>>
>it took over a decade to make this song
Fucking how, was there a reason why they wrote it in 2002 but didn't play it until now?
>>
>>64573911
I'll admit this is a really good point. It really does share a lot from the VLV album.
>>
The song sounds fucking great with headphones, I just wish it were longer
>>
>>64573749
But I like Thom Yorke's voice.
>>
They haven't announced the fucking album yet?
>>
>>64576235
video > song
>>
File: radiohead.jpg (73 KB, 945x591) Image search: [Google]
radiohead.jpg
73 KB, 945x591
Cuz you make me feel... like im alive again
>>
File: bait-cancer.png (28 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
bait-cancer.png
28 KB, 550x550
>>64573749
>>
>>64573749
>AWFUL WHINY VOICE THAT NOBODY ACTUALLY ENJOYS UNIRONICALLY!!!111

I didn't really enjoy the song/found it quite middling, and agree that Kid A is overrated/has a good amount of filler, but I'm gonna stop you right there.

Thom Yorke is simply one of the greatest vocalists in the history of rock music. Like, I don't even fucking understand how you came to that conclusion. He sounds brilliant in his natural voice and downright heavenly in his falsetto. The guy is a million dollar talent and shines literally every time he steps up to the mic. If absolutely NOTHING ELSE, Radiohead have reached the level they have BECAUSE of how good Thom is at singing. I couldn't even imagine listening to these guys if it weren't for his singing.
>>
I like Radiohead but these threads are unbearable.

Radiohead fans are obnoxious 16 year olds, "haters" are obnoxious 16 year olds. These turn into b8 shit fests.
>>
>>64573859
>not knowing that coldplay invented violin
>>
>>64579566
Everyone's just buttmad because we all thought they were going to release their LP
>>
avoid it until it's lost its shine
>>
>>64573723
since when were radiohead part of XL?

DOES THIS MEAN THERE'S GONNA BE A JAI PAUL FEATURE ON THE LP?
>>
>>64579734
"Everyone" should reconsider their life choices, then.
>>
>>64573911
cosign
>>
>>64573911
You do know that guitars and drums predate violins, correct?
>>
>>64573855

if you dont like ok computer then your opinions means nothing. i think thats an album most people that are interested in music agree on is one of the best albums ever made. doest really matter what you think of readiohead themselves that album just fuses together all good modern music from all kinds of genres into an alternative rock album. which is kinda what alternative rock is all about, take any top 100 list of albums. example rateyourmusic and you can pick elements from all of those and they are present in ok computer. Quentin Tarantino of music id say
>>
>>64579566

sitting on the fence to make yourself higher than anyone else. that little scheme has been exposes long time ago. no place to hide now.
>>
File: hurdur.jpg (58 KB, 905x600) Image search: [Google]
hurdur.jpg
58 KB, 905x600
If you don't like the song you probably don't like Radiohead at all or only started enjoying it after TKOL.

Radiohead songs go much like archeological anomalies, where layers and layers of sounds and lyrical aspects are stored which hardly come to understanding.

Pic related: most of you won't even know him.
>>
>>64573723
It's a good song. The string arrangement is very cool. Expectations are astronomical with Radiohead, for good reason. They're one of the greatest bands of the last 20 years and many of us have had really emotional and excellent experiences listening to their music.

For them to release anything that is less than utterly stellar for a lot of us, is difficult to accept.

After all, for a lot of us, this band represented something almost holy. Their albums always seemed perfect, almost unstoppable in their ability to move and excite us. We used to see them as deities.

But after The King of Limbs, a lot of us started to question whether they still had that sway over us. We felt like we were forcing ourselves to enjoy something, where before it came very naturally. It was cool, but it lacked the emotional punch that it used to have. It didn't MOVE us.

"Burn the Witch" seems to carry that trend on. It sounds a lot like Atoms for Peace, in that Thom is singing a-melodically, the song structure appears to be nonexistent, and the positive qualities of the track are more to do with the electronic production, and Greenwood's orchestral and synth work. Overall, this doesn't excite me a particularly great deal.

It's confusing whether Radiohead changed, or I changed. I hardly even feel a desire to listen to In Rainbows, an album which used to blow me out of the water. So perhaps my opinion is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1462375190855.jpg (71 KB, 685x385) Image search: [Google]
1462375190855.jpg
71 KB, 685x385
That Radiohead song is garbage. It sounds like Coldplay with a didgeridoo thrown in to make it artier. It's been sitting around since Kid A and it wasn't good enough for that album, nor any of the albums they've made since, and it isn't good now. It's devoid of risk, sullenly egotistical and worst of all, boring. But because they deleted their internet presence before releasing it, because it's got a trite video just unsettling enough to bother nobody, because it's Radiohead, it will be showered with praise and hype.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.