[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tyler The Creator is one of the best & most creative rappers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: jfpfURY.gif (734 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
jfpfURY.gif
734 KB, 250x250
Tyler The Creator is one of the best & most creative rappers of the new generation. Only plebs disagree. Also Goblin is a fantastic album and a cult-classic for a reason. The whole storyline is brilliant. Look deeper into the music. He's a genius and very intelligent.
>>
memestatus and fanbase really poisoned the well
>>
all the other Odd Future fanboys have moved on, do yourself a favour and do the same
>>
he's basically Will Ferrell in a young black mans body
he's a trash rapper, and doesn't make up for it with good music either, it's grating to the ears
>>
>>64573567

No he's just funny and cynical faggots turned on him because he's happy now and making his best music. Also Cherry Bomb was experimental in nature so some normies couldn't handle it. Go listen to Okaga, Ca faggot it's genius.

>>64573575

Odd Future as a whole was fun but has mostly moved on. Earl and Frank are god-tier too though. Domo is okay. And I've been a fan since 2012, I don't plan to change that.
>>
>>64573553

10/10 personality

5/10 creativity
>>
>>64573680

Literally how? Lyrically, Bastard/Goblin/Wolf are all cohesive storylines with complicated alter-egos, psychotic breakdowns, humiliating stories of his past depression and dealing with sadness and overall his production is god-tier... Not to mention he writes everything, produces it all, draws all the artwork, made a magazine himself, started a TV show, made a clothing line... come on!
>>
>>64573704

>... come on!

He is all of those things, sure, but he is only fairly talented in them. Nothing that would make you pause and wonder how he could be that brilliant. You are talking about him like he's some otherworldly motherfucker. He isn't some polymath savant like Prince was. Now that was a 10/10 creative right there. Tyler being 5/10 in comparison is pretty fair.

Take a moment to look down and see how hard you are on his dick right now.
>>
>>64573748

I've also been to 3 of his concerts, motherfucker. I've seen his drawing books. He's a genuine guy as well and if you don't see his genius, you're just fucking ignorant.

Also, nobody cares about dadrock, fuck off. Tyler is an innovator. Fucking plebeian.
>>
File: 1414187710096.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1414187710096.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>64573553
Earl and Frank are literally the only things to come out of OF that are actually good.
>>
File: 1455439534574.jpg (87 KB, 320x370) Image search: [Google]
1455439534574.jpg
87 KB, 320x370
>>64573776

>He's a genuine guy

I literally agreed with this in my first post.

>if you don't see his genius, you're just fucking ignorant.

You have fanboy tunnel-vision.

He isn't genius. He isn't a savant.

He is just fairly talented.

Not even Tyler would compare himself to Prince - he knows that there is talent and then there is Genius - and would probably agree that my posts were pretty fair considering I'm not taking shots at him personally.

If you keep on getting this triggered in your own thread you might have to just hide it.
>>
>>64573553
This post looks very familiar, but I'm not going to say anything.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.