[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the overall verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
So what's the overall verdict?
>>
I thought it was pretty good. Drums were mixed kinda low for my taste and personally I thought it would have sounded better if they were a bit more punchy but otherwise I liked it.
>>
Very good track. Catchy, enjoyable, fun, and something completely new for Radiohead
>>
I'm feeling a light to a decent 8 on this thing
>>
brb gonna listen to it real quick
>>
>>64571816
TRAN..
>>
The strings are used very very well but the lyrics are shit and the drum machine is shit

Still 7 or 8/10 just for the strings and melody
>>
HERE COME DAT JONNY GREENWOOD

pretty psyched to hear the rest of the album. i hope it has more of jonny's comtemporary classical style
>>
kinda forgettable but dense and enjoyable. feels like a grower.
>>
It's good joggin music.

I tested it out today, and yep, the jog was smooth.
>>
>>64571781
Excellent. The strings create a lush soundscape, and the layer of bass and drums complement it very well.

Compared with Fullstop, Identikit, etc, I wasn't expecting a song like this.
>>
Nice to hear less bleep bloop shit
>>
>>64571651
>>
>>64571819
The music video was weird and the bird sounds are annoying, hope that's just for the music video. But it's a good song 8/10
>>
>>64571887
have you not listened to divers? it incorporates bird sounds throughout the album and it works great
>>
Damn it has almost 3.5 million views in 15 hours.
>>
I like it
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 723x723) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 723x723
>>64571887
Nope, i got single, its just music no birdies
>inb4 pleb doesnt listen to birdies
>>
It's pretty kingoflimbesque if you ask me, but it also seems very influenced by greenwood solo work. I like radiohead because they're always trying something new, so you can probably love an album and hate the next one without dropping the band.
Burn the Witch is nice, i just hope the singles are not the most interesting songs in the album like always with rh
>>
No better than anything off of TKOL

I do hope lp9 has the haunting vibe to it with lots of strings, please no more cringe lyrics though thom, also this track is not that interesting
>>
File: lp9.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lp9.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
I have a feeling it will be an album's album.
>>
At first i thought it was pretty average but then i listened to it with some good headphones and oh boy it's another world.
I wish i had the .FLAC....
>>
>>64572159
I'm sure you could tell the difference
>>
>>64572159
I thought they sold the flac on their website?
>>
>>64572492
Nah, I think just the .WAV and .MP3
>>
>>64572693
Do you not know how to convert a WAV to a FLAC?
>>
I'll give it 3/5.

I expected worse, based on the Coldplay comparisons.
>>
okay/10
>>
>>64571906
Not everybody liked Divers bruh
His opinion is valid, so is yours
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.