[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Anons, I usually lurk around but a problem has come up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Hey Anons, I usually lurk around but a problem has come up.
You see, I'm an introvert going to a concert by themselves in New York City.
So on that note, anyone interested to be going to a babymetal concert in NY at the Playstation Theater, with me?
Ill give my kik and shit after people respond.
>>
>>64571170
why not go by yourself
>>
I'm the same but going in alone in Detroit. Good luck OP.

I think it will be fine because no one really cares about others once the music starts.
>>
>>64571196
Its really lonely fellow anon.
And scary. The mosh pit for it is one hell of crazy
>>
>>64571196
No singles policy
>>
>>64571226
no singles policy? what the fuck?
>>
>>64571206
I know your right, but the waiting and stuff before it, its pretty awk then again it nerve wreaking even just being about people. I rather have somewhat friends to go with

>>64571226
lol
>>
>meeting up over the internet to go to a jpop concert with a quiet, lonely weeaboo
No thanks

Well then again there are lots of other people exactly like that on this godforsaken website so I think you may find success
>>
Is this dead already?
ALl i wanted was a pal to go with me.
>>
>>64571304
Why do you think im searching for help on this site,
>>
Just do drugs bro it will turn you into chad
>>
>>64571306
you can make friends at the concert
>>
>>64571338
Eh we'll see.
>>64571339
Ey its pretty hard for me to make friends in general. My social skills anit great
>>
Noooo pls dont die. I havent gotten a soultion
>>
File: babymetal.png (17 KB, 1626x109) Image search: [Google]
babymetal.png
17 KB, 1626x109
>>64571428
Sorry kid chances are none of us were going in the first place
>>
>>64571170
I was in your shoes once but my first concert was a music festival that my one friend couldn't go to. It was one of the most fun experiences of my life. Everyone was super nice people offered me drugs, and were perfectly fine about me not wanting any.

Just go and if you see a mosh pit stand back or join. Most people in the pit are having a fun time, there's literally no anger in a pit and if someone falls every one instantly goes to pick them up. Pits are strangely beautiful.
>>
>>64571502
Worried somone was going to find this dity secret
>>64571506
Yea i know, maybe im too needy. I just rather have someone that i fairly know, im way to shy.
>>
>>64571535
^dirty
>>
Anyone still here?
>>
Well fuck i dont think its goin work out then. Imma go to sleep.
If anyone does wanna join, i already gave my kik so yep.
>>
>>64571609
This is a slower board. Just go yourself and watch the show they put on. I guarantee you'll be dancing since I assume you enjoy the band.

Also Protip: There are other people there alone. You're not the only one.
>>
>>64571669
Thanks fellow anon!
>>
>wednesday night and soldout
hope you have fun op! seems fun, but i'm not going to pay extra for a ticket on a resale site for a week night show.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.